Friday 2 October 2015

Broadband Connection


Its about the incident where I had planned to take a broadband connection, and how I had face problems while doing this, and still I am facing the problems. As I have not got the connection yet. So here whats happened.

From last 4 days I am being so annoyed by this broadband thing. As I have gone many times to the bsnl office and told them about my problems of the connections. So here it is from the starting. So this one day I had decided to take a broadband connection and I went to bsnl office with my neighbor bhaiya. And I reached the office at 4pm and then I asked the officer there about how to apply for the connection. And he gave me a form and asked me to fill it up, and also mentioned that today it cant be happen as its already 4pm and the cash counter was also closed. And I asked him about the cash counter and he told me that the counter closed by 3.30 pm. So he asked to come by tomorrow. And I was so much happy as the next day I was going to use the broadband connection which is super fast.

The next day again I went to the office sharp at 10.30am in the morning with all the documents ready. I was so excited that ohh yeah baby today no one can stop me, I need no one, I am the king as my broadband was to be connect to my number. I was so happy at that moment and I went there with the bhaiya who lives near my house. And so we reached the office and when I reached there I directly went to the officers room and there what I am seeing that the door was closed and I was like what the hell why the room is lock, and I was shocked, my happiness was vanished and then I was worried, I needed the connection that day itself my face was frowny at that time. And the I came to the cash counter which was open I asked the man sitting there when will the sir came and he told he must be coming now. I went inside the other rooms also where lots of wire were there and were connected to many circuits or something like that. Then I sat outside the door I waited for 15 minutes it was already 11am but that sir hadn’t came then bhaiya told me to sit inside and so we came to the cash counter area and sat there at the bench. I saw the time it was already passed 11 and was thinking why didn’t the sir had came till now. Its so late by now. And after more 20 minutes of waiting sir had came and then I went to his room and gave him the form which I had filled. And then he said it will be done by the evening and  he asked me to leave the modem there.

And I had done so. And I came back to home. Here I was happy, it was late but then also I forgot all the things and was happy about the thing that the connection will be given by this evening and I will enjoy the internet after that. And I was waiting for the 3.30pm and then I will call the ofc again and confirm for the modem. And when it was 3.30pm I went to the bsnl ofc and there sir had given my modem and told me to wait for some time he will send a man from the office to connect the modem to my computer. Then I told him that I know how to connect the modem to the computer. Then he said ok the I will give the connection from here you wait for some time after you connect the modem ok. And I came home happily and a bit sad also that my connection getting so long. And again I had waited till 4.45pm and I again called the ofc and enquired about the connection, and then that sir told that the staff were not getting a port so it cant be done today and tomorrow its strike so the office will be closed and then it will be done the day after tomorrow. And then after hearing this I was like so sad. My face was like a pale blue berry(jamu). I had no other choices but to wait for the day to open the office. So I had waited till the day it was open.

So after the strike the next day I went to office after 11 am as I was aware that the sir wud not have reached the ofc at time. And when I went there I was fully sure and had hope that today I will get the connection anyhow. So I was standing inside at his office and then suddenly after typing something at his computer he gave me a form and asked me to give it to the man sitting at the next room. And when I hold that form I saw it was mine. And he told that he will come with me. And so I went to the other room and sir came there and told the man sitting there to get a connection to me anyhow today itself as tomorrow is holiday. And I  got confused holiday ? tomorrow ? how ? what holiday ? and after the sir gone I asked the man to give me a connection as quick as possible. Then the man replied me that yes it will be done today itself, he assured me and he added another man was not there and he had gone to leave his kid to the school and he will be coming soon and then they will start the work. And I came back after hearing that.

And after I came back home I was so pissed off. I was so much frustrated. I had lost the hope of getting the connection today also. lost percentage was 90% and the hope was only 10%. And still I was waiting for the connection, I had connected the modem to my computer and was waiting for the connection to come. And then it was 12.30pm already. I asked my father to go to the ofc and see what has happened. He went to the office there they had asked me to wait till 2nd half. And father came back and told me that he will go there in 2nd half. So I waited again. Father went to the ofc at 3.30pm there the ofc man called in my landline number and asked about the modem which light is on and which is not. He called many times. When I got fed up I asked father to come back. And he came back. I was getting call from the ofc in the interval of 15 to 20 minutes. But nothing happening. And this day also I lost the hope of getting the connection. And father again went to the ofc at 5 pm and there sir was also trying I got call from the ofc I told them everything is fine here except the internet. They told my father to go back to home and when the net will come it will automatically connect to you computer. And I waited till 6pm and then I was confirmed that today also I cant get the connection. And tomorrow is holiday. I was again sad. I was not interpreting that if the higher authority had given you the orders for the connection then why I m not getting the connection. Is this for the lower staff who want some bribe from me. If I wud give him some rupees then only he will give me the connections. But why shud I will give him the money as I had already paid for it. Then I was angry on our system which was full of corruption and was like this country is gone. Its fully corrupted from the root level. But then after some time when I got relaxed I thought that its not always about the corruption and money, what if there was really a problem in the office. And then I made up my mind was cool.

Today is the holiday day. And tomorrow again I will go to the bsnl ofc and ask them to give me the connection. And there is no other options left with me. I am not the angry type or I will do this or do that give me the connection anyhow. So yes I am waiting for the day when I will get the connection and will surf the internet from my computer.

And yes I should remind you all, today is the day when ajay devgan had taken his whole family to the panji, for the satsang and he came back on 3rd of oct.

So this is how I am being pissed off by not getting the broadband connection.
Hope to get the connection soon.      
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.