Wednesday 14 October 2015

Amazing AVISTA




This name is so very special to me and the person who owns this name is even more special to me. By seeing this name a broad smile occurs on my face. This person has a significant role in my life. She helped me through the time of my anguish. She is my friend from last 3 years. We met through the internet, became friends and the friendship is going on and on. So here is the story about her.

So we met on facebook 3 years ago, yes one more friend from facebook. Just 4 to 5 days before I got the request I had unfriend something like 500 people from my account. i had added so many people in my account. i was new to fb before and in excitement i had added so many people. And suddenly i got her request which i wasn't expected. And when I saw her profile I didn’t recognize her and I thought she wud have send me req randomly. And then I started chatting with her, she wasn’t from odisha, she was from other state, and slowly I came to know about her that she had completed graduation degree and is pursuing her post graduation.  

I asked her about movies and she said she don’t love romantic or action movie, she only loves horror movies, I was like oh my god horror like the grudge and the ring, it was like awkward to me as usually girls like to see romantic movies but this girl here is totally different. I asked her hobbies and she said studying, and I was like what ? really ? study… reading books ? who says that these days, only crazy people have the hobby of reading. The I asked hesitatingly by any chance are you the topper of your class ? and the answer I got from her was yes, she was the topper of her batch, and at that very moment I felt like isko jaldi se unfriend kar do (lets unfriend her right now), as I and the brilliant kinds doesn’t really get along. And she said that she is waiting for the classes to start very anxiously and I was like what ? who waits for the class ? I never wait for the class to open I just prayed to god not to open the classes.  

And then we used to chat on daily basis not for long time but yeah we chat for sufficient time. We talk to each other most of the time on afternoons and evenings or night. And then one evening she asked me about the plan of the evening and if I m going anywhere. And I looked at my legs and was like kahan jaun main aisi halat mein (where wud I go in this situation), as at that time I was not fit, I mean I was suffering from arthritis and a skin disease called psoriasis. I was not able to walk properly coz I was experiencing pain on my both legs, knees and ankle joints. After knowing this she felt very sad for me, and who wud not. But I felt bad for this, as I was not telling anyone about my condition, I didn’t wanted everyone to know my situation at that time.

One day she asked if I text or not, and I said yes and then we share our numbers. And after that we used to chat and n text and also talk on phone. And the first time I heard her voice, I was totally mesmerized, her voice was so sweet and so much of esteem. When we talk over phone I always said her that her voice is so good, she is so soft spoken. And there was one time when we used to talk at evening and on that day I fall asleep at the evening. And when the phone rings I woke up abruptly and was like huh…. Haan…. Where.… who….where is the phone and after following the ringtone I pick the call. I asked her not to call at this time as I was sleeping but she forgot this 3 to 4 times.

Time goes on and by the time our relation had grown strong, we have become best of friends. And this one day I had asked her to be my gf. And she told me that its not possible as I am very far away from her. She said love does not happen only by chating or talking over phone. She said she don’t wanna hurt me, not even 1%. She likes me but cant love me. She said lets the friendship goes on. And I agreed to her and understand her emotions.

I like her and appreciate her friendship towards me. She is so precious to me. She is an angel. She helped me through the time of my suffering.  The time when I was so much in pain and grief she was among some friends who helped me get through it. It was so difficult for me to go through my sorrow without her and my friends. She always asked about my health every day. She advised me to ignore something to eat and to take care of me. She is the only person who is with me till now, and in these days yes she was not here with me physically but mentally she was always with me, supporting me, encouraging me, endured me and boosted me.

Whenever I was in pain and if I ask her to chat with me she never said no, she always had time for me. Even if her exam were on, she managed to give me at least 15 minutes and we chat. She had motivated me, there was time when I was low in my life and sad coz of my unwell health and so depressed she was the person to actuate me. Without her I wud have lost the hope of getting better she had always encouraged me and she used to say don’t lose hope and have faith in god he will heal you very soon. And she was with me morally now when again I was I pain, and this time also she helped me a lot. This time I had the same problem with some more complications. And in my 5 months of suffering she was with me giving me moral support.   

sometimes I missed her for not being with me. I have always wanted a friend like her to be with me. Though she was with me morally but then again a friend who is with you giving you support in person is a different scene. And I wanted her to be with me, but then the world is not a wish granting factory that whatever we wish wud come true. But this girl is amazing, she had tried her best to make me feel good and comfortable.
So this was all about my gorgeous angelic fantastic and wonderful friend. Whom I never wanna lose. She had an incredible personality with an amazing smile and the beautiful pair of sparkling eyes. Her smile is the most beautiful thing you will see in this world. And yes don’t look into her eyes coz then you might be losing you in her. She is such an attractive person. So kind and down to earth.

So here I am ending this, I wish you all the success in your future my deary, hope you get everything what you wished for. God bless you and love u so much my deary. Take care and always keep smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.