Friday 30 October 2015

After a long gap at the evening






It’s the story about the evening where I was at the adda, our old place where we all friends meet at the evening. And we all enjoy the evening, we have fun with each other. Every evening we go to a place near the bus stand off our town, and there at that particular area we use to roam and have our evening snacks. So it’s the story of the very first evening of mine of this season.

I went for the evening walk with by nephew, my neighbor. The day was Sunday, and I had made plans to have some snacks at the evening after the walk, and so I take my nephew with me. At the park I had completed six rounds, there lincon had also came, and my nephew was not visible in the dark, as he is very naughty, always going here and there. I asked lincon to look for him. And then after sometime we got him. And then after the walk we came back to the bus stand area which we call our adda. And there we went to the kalia’s fast food centre. I was hungry, and I was about to eat everything kalia made. I was in super mood of eating. And we called manas, he was just coming out from his home by the time we call him. And then manas reached to the kalia’s centre. And we have ordered soup first and then egg roll and the manchurion.

 And by the time kalia was preparing the soup, manas was playing with my nephew, he was asking nephew about the sports and the schools about his academic. And nephew was answering everything very nicely, actually my nephew is very shy among the strangers and it was the first time he was with my friends. He already know lincon, we have lunch together at the kasturi. So he was familiar with lincon, he calls him doctor uncle. Manas was having a good time teasing sabak, if you are wondering this is the name of nephew.  And they were laughing and giggling.  Lincon said see the boy, if he will be with alok for some more months he will be like healthy as alok. I said no no no don’t blame me, he is not becoming like me but I am becoming like him, and we all laughed.  And then the soup was ready and I and manas brought the soup, and we were having the soup sitting on our bike. We were looking at the peoples how they are going here and there, and we were enjoying our evening, and after the soup was over we have the egg roll and manchurion, lincon was having the manchurion and I sebak and manas were having the egg roll. And we were enjoying every bite of it.

And then a girl with her friend in the scooty came, I saw them and told my friends that wow very nice girls, the girl riding is beautiful. And manas after watching her told me ohh shit alok she is the girl man, whom we were used to see while walking to the Mahanadi bridge,  and I was like no yaar, really, shit. And I had an image of her with me at that time. Where she gone lets go and watch her, then I look at every possible distance from me, and then I found out that they were having the dosa, next to the kalia’s fast food centres. And we had notice that they had parked their bike just 3- 4 bikes away from us. I asked my nephew to go with manas and make sure that it’s the bike they have come with, and when we were sure that this was the bike, nephew said lets go and take out all the air from that bikes tyre, lets puncture it. And I was like ohh my god you are going hard on this boy. No we are not going to do such things, just look at them they are your aunts. And we burst out in laughter. And after sometime we have completed our snacks and we moved on after paying the bill.

And after having the roll I asked nephew what will he eat and he told anything, so I asked him if he is interested in having gupchup, and he said yes. And then we headed towards the gupchup stall. And we all had gupchup, there we had fun I was taking a gupchup from nephew and he caught me and he asked me to keep the gupchup, and everyone there laughed at me, that I was caught by a small boy. There we had gupchup of 50 rupees. And then we decide to eat the chat mudhi, and we went to the hospital line, and there we had the chat mudhi, we all had one plate of chat mudhi, it was awesome in taste. There also I was messing with my nephew and there also he was not letting me to take anything from his plate. And at last we went to the soda centre, I had the soda of pudina taste which was my fav all the time, lincon and manas had their choices and nephew had also his own unique choices. And after having that our evening came to an end.

So this was the awesome evening of mine. Enjoyed a lot with friends and nephew.          



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.