Tuesday 13 October 2015

Remembering a Girl whom i liked Once




I was with my friend on my morning walk. And we were discussing about something and suddenly we started talking about girls and the topic came to the girl who once lived near my house. And by hearing her name I was exhilarated. And the memories of her came in front of my eyes.

The name of the girl was Rasika Singh. We were both in same class but in different schools. I know her from class 10th. As I was new to this place I was not interacting with boys more. And gradually when my school was over and I was into the college. And the same girl came to the tuition i was in. and to see her I was like wow now she is with me in the same tuition. I was so happy to see her. I had never talked to raasi as I had no connection with her, she was from different school and I was from another. We were just neighbor and nothing else. We never interacted.

And in college also we had same subjects so we were in the same class, and as the boys get to know that she and I live in same locality they started teasing me. As we go to class at the same time we reach to the college at the same time, and by seeing me my friend used to ask me wow you came to class together and I used to  say no its not like that I was just behind her. And in the tuition also the same thing happening. I used to sit next to her and I feel good about it. It wasn’t love or like that but yes I do like her. And eventually I went on liking her so much. The problem was we didn’t interact much or the liking would have turned out to love someday.

There was this one day I went to her home to take some notes as I was absent the day before. And then I talked to her for I think about 1 hour or so. And there at her house I noticed her for the first time. For the first time was looking her into her eyes directly and talking to her one on one. Her smile was making me fall for her. She had a very nice smile. And I noticed one thing more that when she laughs an extra teeth from the canine teeth came up, and this makes her look very beautiful. And her big eyes were so attractive. That one hour was the best time I ever had with her. She is an amazing human being and very good at heart.

We had some wonderful moments also. We had this singing thing going on our tuition and first I sang a song and then after she sang a song. And that time I know that what an beautiful singer she is, she has an amazing voice. She sings really well. I was totally mesmerized by her voice. And we were into this puja celebration also, we used to decorate the room day before the puja. An there we used to talk also. I feel so good while talking to her. She always talked so nicely to me. We never had a good conversation or a friendly one we always had a formal conversation. And yes it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t mean to me anything, even now I treat her as my good friend.
There was a phase where I was like about to fall in love with this raasi. Yes there was this time when I was like going crazy about her. But then I make up my mind not to do something like this. And somewhere in my heart I also know that she was also started liking me. I don’t know how but I had some signs. We used to look at each other. And we share smile also. Yes we were not interacting too much or talking with one another, but I think we shared a special kind of relation, a pure kind of relation. One we were in a marriage party and I was there serving the desert. And raasi was there and she came to me and took the cup without looking at me. And when she was done with the desert she threw it in the bin and was standing there at a place. I was serving the desert and after finishing I was just looking at the people and suddenly I saw raasi looking at me, and all of a sudden I take of my eyes from her. And looked towards the desert and then slowly I had a look at her and she was still looking me. And that moment I was also looking at her and the eye contact was going on for like 30 seconds. And then a man came and asked me for the desert and I had given him the cup. And then I again looked for raasi, I didn’t find her but then after some time I found her at the entrance gate and I thought she is going to leave. But then that happened which I have not imagined, then she turn towards me and was looking for me, and in between us a aunty was standing so she came aside and was looking at me. And this time I didn’t take off my eyes from her, I was continuously looking at her, I thought of waving at her, but I didn’t. I just smiled and she also smiled as a reply. I was like wow raasi is looking so beautiful. And I was totally into her. And then her friends came and took her off.

And as of now, the present day, raasi is married . and have a kid also. And she is happy in her married life. We never spoke or I don’t have any contact of her. I always treat her as my good friend, n will treat her like this till the end. She is a wonderful person I ever known. I wish her a great life in the future.


So this was the girl I liked once.        

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.