Monday 19 October 2015

A Long Time Crush


Today on 19th oct  while I was out with my friends I saw a girl walking with her mother. And to my surprise she was the girl from my college whom I used to like. She was my crush for many years, and still is. I admire her the most. I was not able to control my emotions by seeing her and knowing that she is the girl. She is the one of the most beautiful girl I ever met in my life. So here’s what happened.

So I was at home and I was about to go to my friends, but before I go I want to make sure that the vendor from whom I wanna have egg roll and chilli chicken had come today. So I called manas and he asked me where I am and he told me to go there as they were having dosha. And I asked whether the vendor from whom we use to eat egg roll has came or not, and he replied that he hasn’t came today. I was sad, but had to go. Then within 5 minutes I was there with my friends, there we had dosha. I, bipra, sachi and manas were there. we called bala to join us, he said he will be join us within 15 minutes. And then I told my friends that I will have a chicken pakoda. At that mean time my phone rang and it was a call from my friend. And I was busy talking with him.

While talking with my friend on phone, I asked manas to order a plate of chicken pakoda from the other vendor, and he called me and gave me a plate of pakoda, and I had a sit on the chair nearby kept my plate on the other chair sat there and was having the pakoda while having conversation with my friend. At that time bala had also came and they all were busy in their conversation. And I was busy eating the pakoda and talking my friend over phone. And while talking I suddenly saw a girl in the blue salwar walking with her mom on the other side of the road, my eyes were stuck on this girl. A beautiful girl, with the lovely hairstyle and with great killer eyes. And all of a sudden she just turns towards me and looked at me, we share a glimpse of each other, I was continuously looking at her, I liked her. But I think she was looking at me and trying to recall me where she had seen me. And for a moment I was also in doubt that I know this girl. And I have seen her somewhere. The girl again look back to me and this time I was already looking at her. And when our eyes just got hit by one another she took off her eyes from me and looked forward. And then I finished my pakoda and came near my friends.

And when I joined them they all asked me did you saw deepakshi ? and I was like what ? really ? where ? and I was looking here and there looking for her. Then bala told me that she just went that way, and he just showed me the direction. And when I saw I was surprised and I was like ohh what…. really…. Is she the girl in blue dress, and they all said yes…. And I was like shit yaar…. what a fool I am…. how I was not able to recognize her…. Then we were all discussing about her. Bala asked me if I am interested to go that way as he has some work also at a shop. And I was so lost in her. I told them she is looking so much beautiful than before. I am again falling for her. I had a huge crush on her at the college time. And they all laughed at me. They asked me name a name who was not your crush. And I was like no its not like that. I really like her, and now also I have feelings for her. I was the only one to have a huge crush on her, I said smiling. And bala said he also had feeling for her. And I was like no yaar its not done, why it always happen that the girl I have crush on is the same girl u have a crush with after a while. We had some fight also for her, and we laughed.

While we were just making a plan to go there to check her whereabouts, that very moment she came back. And this time I was watching her straight, face to face. And I turned up towards my friends and told them yaar I am gone, she is looking so beautiful yaar. And again I was looking back to her and this time she was also looking at me. And I was feeling butterflies in my stomach, I was feeling so happy. She looked at me twice and I was smiling only. Looking at her gave me the feelings of the college days. And after she was gone, I was also gone. My heart was not in its place it was gone with her. I told my friends I again fall for her. She was looking like an angel, all the colleges incidents were playing in the flash back.  This girl was the girl whom I liked from the college days. The cutest and beautiful girl of the college time. I was totally mesmerized by her, the simple nature of her and the sweet voice of her.

This girl is the sweetest and awesome girl i ever known. She is a classy one, I like her the most. The feeling for her is still alive in me. I respect her a lot. She is as beautiful as ever. I wish her all the best in her life.


Still thinking about her……..      

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.