Tuesday 29 September 2015

Sonepur wali jalim girlfriend


I was with my friend manas walking at the park just two days ago. And we were talking and enjoying the walk and listening the song janib from dilli wali jalim girlfriend. And suddenly his phone ranged and with the ringtone he guessed it would be jiten. And I was him, he received the call and talked for sometimes and after he hung up, he told me that jiten has reached sonepur and he wants to take his bike as he wanted to go to meet his girlfriend. And I asked is it the jiten from balangir, and manas said yes he is the same guy. Ohh was my answer. And manas continued telling the story of jiten.

Jiten met this girl through his sister or  something like that and after some days that girl called jiten. And then they started chating and talking over phone and this goes for many days. And now they are in love, jiten is so much into her, he whenever get time he came to sonepur to meet his gf. He is so busy in his work and manas told me about jiten’s schedule. Morning he gives tuition to his students and then he go to work and then at the evening also he take tuition and after doing this he gets so much time that he talks over phone upto 2am in the morning. And I was thinking my god this boy is so cool, he takes out time from his busy schedule for the girl he love, very nice.

And manas added that they always meet in sonepur, jiten comes to sonepur and take his bike and goes to meet his gf. Jiten is so much attracted to this girl. And the girl also like him so much. They have crossed every barrier over the phone. Jiten even told me this that she had made his lips swell by kissing it over the phone. And after hearing it I burst into laughter. And manas asked me have you ever imagined that jiten will do such things, like fall in love, meet the girl and doing whatever they want, no one is there to stop them. I was like my god not at all yaar, jiten is so simple n so calm by nature. I would never thought that he can do this type of things. And after saying that I screamed ohh god just kill me, what mistake have I done that you are punishing me. Look who is getting the girl and doing the kissing. He is enjoying his life so much and what am i doing….. just sitting at home and writing blogs. And then we laughed at my situation.

I was reacting very sad and upset and jealous also  ha ha ha ha. I said what yaar I have no girlfriend nor do I have a job, my life is total waste. Don’t know what will happen next, but I am very much jealous of jiten yaar and we laughed. Manas told me that jiten is enjoying his bachelor life, as he is doing job now he is enjoying more, and next year he is going to marry. And I was like ohh wow yaar he is going to marry his gf, very nice yaar. And suddenly manas interrupted me in between no not this girl he will do arrange marriage, he will marry the girl whom his parents will select for him. And then my reaction was ohh hooo achha achha this is the sonepur wali jalim girlfriend and I started laughing. So this is the way he is enjoying his life, good good very good. Ha ha ha ha and we laughed louder. And I told him that I will blog this and here it is.        

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Alok.. It gave me some inspiration that i could write few of my own. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.