Saturday 31 October 2015

Unknown Quality











We all have a special quality of living, talking and laughing which makes others feel good about us. But we didn’t realize about it till someone convey or express it to our self. And till then we have no idea that we have some qualities like that or something. What we actually do is just like a daily job, we didn’t even realize what we are capable of. For example I used to sing songs, I am not a good singer but I sing songs and then one day someone listen my song and come to me and said you are a very good singer, you should try singing as your career. Another example is I like to write blogs, I just write my own stories the experience which I have gain from my life, and gradually my friends read my blogs and they appreciate my writings, they said that I am good at writing and I should do something with my writing.

So this is what I am talking about the quality which we have but we don’t see it as quality. I have a friend who used to feed poor outside the temple, every week she go to the temple and she use to feed the poor people begging outside the temple. She made something by her own, pray to god and after finishing the prayer at the temple she came outside and feed the poor. By seeing her activity I told her she is very kind and this is what makes her so special. I ask her to open a catering service for the poor people. As she loves to feed them, and now she is going to start her own catering service.

There’s a friend of mine he always remains calm and quiet at every situation. He is very sophisticated, he never get nervous or worry in all kind of pressure situations. Once his girlfriend and he had a fight and the girl was not talking to him, then he initiated the talk and the problem solved. The word anger is very far from this man. He never I mean I haven’t seen him in anger. Once his office was in a fire situation and the office was surrounded by fire, the fire fighters were like 30 minutes away, and he was out safely but one of his co-worker was stuck inside the office. He then decided to take his colleague out of the office but the fire was so furious at the time, he asked me to go with him and I was like so much terrified but then also he was calm, he was not afraid of the fire he just want to take out his colleague from the fire, he brought a fire extinguisher from the nearby office and we went inside the office he hold the extinguisher and I was behind him and at last we got his colleague out of the office. He was calm but at that time i get to know he is brave also.

So I want to say that we all have some good and bad qualities which we dont know. But if we get to know this thing we should work it out in a good way. And believe me the people around us will be more loving towards us by our this kind of gesture.  We should help other to make their life good. As their a saying helping hands are greater than the praying lips.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.