Sunday 11 October 2015

FURIOUS 7



Just saw the movie fast and furious 7. As we all know It was the last movie of Paul Walker.  This movie was released almost one and half year after the death of Paul. The movie was full of action packed adventure and it had redefined the law of physics. It was just an awesome movie to watch. You will be thrilled to see the actions of the movie. You would not have thought that what these stars are doing of going to do. And your mind will be blown out by the action scenes. A fully dhisum dhasum movie with so much of adventure and excitement.

And about the Paul Walker, what to say. He was just awesome. He died in a car accident leaving us all. And the movie was at that time was completed only half of it.  But his brother cody walker walkes in and had done the role of Paul, and he did it very nicely. Its an emotional movie for all of us who like Paul. Without paul the movie franchise is so much incomplete, its like a major part is missing in the movie. And if the movie is made further parts m damn sure it will be no fun watching it with no Brain O’Conner. He was the life of the fast and the furious.

When I heard the news of Paul’s death I was shocked  and I searched the internet and saw the news and I was so distressed. I feel very bad for him. As I loved him in the movie series and wanted to see his coming movie. I was like in a very sad state, felt very sad, I just prayed to god that please make this news a fake one. Please don’t take away paul from us. Just make a miracle and make paul alive again. But when I saw it in the news and in the internet in details. The car accident was so severe and lethal. And then I was convinced that he is not coming back now.

And now when I saw the movie Furious 7 and at the end how vin diesel had paid tribute to paul, tears were in my eyes while watching the song ‘see you again’. I was so emotional at the time. This movie is so very special for me. As it’s the last movie of one of my most fav actor. While the song was playing all the previous movies clipping was showing, and I was remembering all the things that had happened, from the first movie to the last one. How he met mia and dom and how he get into the friend circle of dom and from then they worked together, together they had many memories they had done many adventure. They had taken the cars from a running train and jumped over the bridge, had made the rio city on fire, messed up with the great drug dealer, the tank incident, the airplane crash.  Surviving the bus accident, fighting with tony jaa, and jumping from the airplane with the cars. All they did it together.

My eyes were full of tears till the last scene. I got emotional at the end.

PAUL you will always remain in my heart as a wonderful memory.

Rest in Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.