Saturday 10 October 2015

My Black T- Shirt


This is about a t-shirt which I had got for free with my Samsung grand mobile. It’s a reebok t-shirt. Its been two years and I am still wearing the tee. I love that T. its so soft and I feel so comfortable wearing it. It has become my favorite t shirt. I wear it everywhere I go. Like if we were going to dinner, or to some distance place or just to have snacks or to just roaming around the town, you will see me wearing the black t shirt.

As you can see the picture its of the time when the t shirt was new, the name reebok is clearly visible there on the left side of the shirt. My facebook account is full of pics with this black t shirt. Whether it’s a small occasion or a big  I am always in this shirt. The time was like if I step outside my house for 5 minutes or 5 hours I was always wearing the black t shirt. As it was easy to put on and also to put off too.  I am in love with this t- shirt. It has witnessed many things like the winter of phulbani district, the bone chilling cold of the place where I was doing job in the phulbani, the sugarcane juice place where we did the grinding with a long log, the amazing parties at kasturi, the evening time pass at the adda looking at the peoples, the balangir trip, the sambalpur trip. Cant go through the details here, its confidential.




And now you can see the pic where the reebok sign is almost gone. I am still wearing it now when I go outside. To the banks, of friends house anywhere. And its been so long wearing this t shirt that now my friends have started teasing me with this. They say do whatever you want to but don’t wear that t shirt.  Ha ha ha ha ha and I am like I still like this, I wont leave it until its damaged or cut by the mouse or it tears. And now its all fine just the sign has gone. It always happens with me, one thing I like I wont let it go till it come to its worst condition and then also I don’t throw it I used it as a rough piece of cloth used it to clean my bike.

And now few days before when bala had came we decided to go to kasturi the restaurant for a party. And I was instructed that I shud wear the black t shirt. Or else we will not go to the party. And that time I was wearing a blue t shirt and I suddenly changed it with the black one. And we went to the hotel but it was closed all the hotel were closed so we went to a roadside dhaba which was like 10 kms away from the town and we had enjoyed a lot there.


So this was about my black t shirt.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.