Wednesday 14 October 2015

Frustrated Girls





This is a blog related to all the girls, the different type of girl. The type of girls whom I don’t like at all. These are the type of girls who don’t interact with me or the boys from years and who think we are bad boys to talk with. Its about the girls, what they think about us and here I will be writing about them.

So here is a friend of mine named Jyoti Prabha Sen. We were good friends in my diploma college but now a days we don’t interact with each other often. But yes I do like her as my friend. She is a different kind of girl I have known this far. She don’t talk to boys as she hate us, but we manage to have a chat with her. We were only among some few boys with whom she was ok talking with. I don’t know why she always hate boys, she always says boys are not good, boys always betray they are never trustworthy. And when I tell her that JP, I m also a boy yaar and I am not like that, and she used to say when time will come you will also show your real colours. And I was like what the hell yaar, I am talking to her so nicely and she is saying me that I will show my true colours, what am I, a chameleon ?  how can she say this to me ? I was a bit disappointed at that time. I told my self achha hua ki she is gone or else she would have faced my rage.

And then one day JP and I were chating through sms, and she told me that I am roaming a lot with my friends here and there. Doing masti day and night. And I replied yes I am doing. And how did you know that I am doing all this as you are not in social media. And she said I have my spys around you. I was like ok that’s great then. And she said you have any work to do or not, any time you and your friends were outside the town or moving, partying in the restaurant or at the dhaba, bridges, hills, you are roaming outside till 11.30pm at night or more than that also. Jab dekho party party party, be religious also sometimes, kabhi god ko bhi yaad kar liya kar. And by seeing her msg I was like what the hell is this. Is she gone mad or what. I never had expected this type of msg from her.

The next day I met my friends and told them about this incident. And they all laughed by hearing this. I asked them who told JP about our party. And they all denied, and then we have our doubt on a friend who lives near JP’s house he must have told her. I told my friend abe wo itna chid chid kyun ho rahi thi be. Hum log ghumein phire  kuch bhi karein uska kya jata hai be. Why does she bother about us. We will do whatever we want and we cannot make happy everyone by our deeds. My friend asked me what did you said to her . I told nothing, I didn’t replied anything to her, and why should I defend myself, who is she, have I committed crime or what that now she will decide I am innocent or what. And I don’t understand this ki why she was saying me all this thing. And I told my friend she must be jealous of us. Yes she is jealous as she cant enjoy like we do.  And I told she is frustrated yaar. She is a depressed soul. And by hearing this my friends burst out of laughter. And one of my friend told me don’t say like that yaar she is your friend. And I said do hell with the friendship, kaun sa friendship kahan ka friendship. She never liked me, shirf majburi mein hi baat karti thi as we were her mates. And if we were an outsider she would never have looked at us also. I now why she is jealous, she don’t get time to enjoy that’s why. As she is doing a job and she go from angul to km nagar and its two hous journey, jayegi 2 hours and aayegi 2 hours, phir ghar ka kaam kar kar ke thak jayegi and so jayegi. She had no time left to enjoy her life. And in contrast we are enjoying like a dog going anywhere we want, partying the night. And she is looking at our pics , we change our dp once in every two to three days. And by seeing this she must be turning into a burning coal. Yup she is a frustrated soul 100%. And we all laughed.

And this one day we were talking among us in our friend circle about girls. And a friend of mine told me that during his period of 3 years of graduation he never spoke to any girls of his class, and the best thing is all the girls know him very well from childhood. And now they don’t even look at us. I was like why, why they don’t talk to us. He told me that don’t know yaar what is happening to them or what they think of themselves. I told them no yaar this should not happen with us. Look we know these girls from so many years now, they were our classmates in our colleges and now after so many years they wont talk to us. Why ? what they thing of us, are we a criminal or what.  And then he told me about the incident which had happened just few days earlier, my friends were usually  meet at the evening infront of the tarini mandir, rourkela. There is a sitting place  they all meet there at evening used to talk have fun tell late evening. And this day they were standing infront of a shop and that girl came who was our friend, she saw them and they also looked at her but instead of talking she walked away from the from a distance. And I was like what the hell yaar, shit man really ? whay was she behaving like this yaar, are we gonna rape her or what ? jo humse bina mile hi itni dur se chali gayi. Or she is thinking that talking to boys is not good. Or she think of us all as bad boys. And then I looked towards the temple and folded my hands and said thank you god, for keeping us away from this type of girls. Thank you so much. And my friends were laughing at my words. 

And then I turned towards my friends and was a bit aggressive, achha hua yaar jo hum aisi ladkiyon k dost nahi hain. These girls are not good for us at all. Always suspecting the boys, and they gave us a look, which makes us feel like a criminal. And that’s why these girls don’t have boyfriends. Aur kaun inse pyar karega re, always behaving like they are only the good one in this world. And rest all of us are hungry of them. I want to ask them ki sala tum log achha ban ke kya ukhaad liye be, you don’t have social life or friends also. All girls dreams of having their prince charming, to shirf dream karne se kuch milega kya, you have to look for them in the outer world na. And if you look all boys with the same eyes then how can you find one good boy for you. And after marriage also they cant keep their hubby happy coz they don’t have the knowledge how to make their hubby happy both mentally and physically, as they don’t have male friends their entire life. And aage kya hoga the hubby will be not pleased by the girl and he will look for love outside. And this will lead to extramarital affairs, which is happening very actively in our society. And this is a threat to our culture and society. And if by chance we call these girls in the middle of the road they will look like us in such a way ki sala khud ko guilt feel hone lagega ki sala hum rapist hain aur ye hamein kaise dekh rahi hain ki mujhe jane do please, my god its so terrible yaar, chahe aap kitne hi ache ho they wil make you feel ki aap rapist hain. Unke liye every boy who talks to them outside is of bad character and always try to take advantage of them.
And then there is another type of girls who have dual character, in their hometown they will live like they know nothing about life and when they enter in a big city they enjoy the alcohol with their boyfriends. Enjoyed the life their fullest. Small town like our sonepur mein aapse koi baat bhi nai karega, and bahar ja kar ke they will became shameless, wo log khud tumse aa k baat karengi ki are yaar kaisa hai tu, and for a second you will be confuse ki  who is this dazzling girl, and when you recognize her you will be like what the hell sala ye to apni dost hai be. And you will feel like sala apne town mein to aise behave karti hai jaise she is the most innocent girl hai world ki but yahan pe to bilkul uska opposite chal raha hai yaar.


Well I don’t wanna make girls feel bad for me, or I don’t wanna hurt their feelings. I am not saying that all girls are like this only. I have many girl friends, and they are awesome. They are the best persons in the world for me. I have a very good relation with them. Its just some girls whom I just don’t like. And if I had hurt any girls feelings then I apologies to her. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.