Sunday 27 September 2015

Friend's uncle continues





As from the title itself it gives an idea about what it would be like. And if you are thinking that it is the continuation of my previous blog friend’s uncle, then you have guessed it right my friend. It is exactly that. I was with my friend walking in the park and he told me about his uncle once again. So here what happens.

So again my friend brought his uncle topic in our conversation, I asked him if he had read the blog, he told yes he did. He said he had told this to moti (our friend) and moti had already read the blog and he liked it. And I was like ohh nice then. And he continued with his uncle’s story. He told that his uncle has sold that apple iphone, and by hearing it I laughed out. I said ohh my god your uncle is something classic. He had not used the month for one month also. my friend told he knew this will happen as his uncle was facing difficulty in operating the mobile. He has no other option but to sold it and take another mobile. I was just laughing at that time. I was so charged up by then, as laughing at morning is good for health.

So his uncle has bought the Samsung s6 and then again he was in trouble of the operating. Then my friend helped him and told him the way to operate it. And  one day before my friend was tired from his work and was sleeping, suddenly his uncle come to him, uncle wake him up but he was not in the mood, but uncle is so cool he didn’t gave up and was continuously calling him, manas wake up wake up, uncle is such an enthusiast, and at last my friend had to wake up and had to listen to his uncle. And uncle asked him how to download pics from the laptop. So my friend had told him to go to google.com and in the search box you have to type what pic do you want. And after that you have to select the pics and then have to save it. He told me that his uncle came to him with the mixer as he cant say aunty he is going sonepur just for downloading the pics. I was just laughing and laughing.

And after he taught him the way to download the pic his uncle was at his place for three hours downloading the pics. And then when my friend was in office his uncle called him over phone and asked him to help him. And the problem was his uncle was downloading the pics but was not able to find the pics, my friend asked him to make a folder and transfer the pic which he want to that folder. And after that my friend had switch off his mobile and after three hours when he switch on the phone uncle call was the first, and now he had another problem he had transferred the pics to the  folder but it was not showing properly, uncle said its showing some writings here, and then my friend knew that the showing the icon was in different mode, and he asked his uncle to change the view mode. And as always his uncle don’t know this, and he asked my friend how to do that, and then my friend explained him to go to the top right corner there will be a box you have to select and then select the large option and then the pic will be viewed. And after that uncle had one more problem. He wanted to transfer the pics to his mobile phone and upload it to fb through his mobile phone. Then I asked by why he is doing it he can direct download it from google and upload it to fb by his mobile or laptop.  He told me what can we do, its his first experience so he is so much excited about it. And that’s why my friends does whatever his uncle asks him to.

I just enjoyed listening this story from my friend.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.