Friday 11 September 2015

a sad emotional conversation

Anuragini Kashyap and Rajveer Nanda



Raj enters to a cafeteria and at the reception asked about anuragini. And the receptionist call a waitress and ask her to take him to anu. After few seconds from a distance he saw anu standing facing towards the view lake and the mountain. he told the waitress that he will manage from here. The waitress returned. After few steps he stopped and looked up asked god to give me the strength and to help me. he get to the left side of anu and putting my hands on the iron bar and  he said “ what a amazing view  isn’t it ? ”



“ you have always liked it right ? ” she replied.



“ nope, I loved it, I loved it when slow winds blew and the water of the lake looks so awesome and the clouds touching the peak of the mountain and the peak disappearing between the clouds, just like its happening now. ”



“ and I loved it even more when I am accompanied by you ” he added with a smile.



“ god, raj you are so good at explaining things and expressing your views. ” she said still facing towards the view.



 “  no I am good at appreciating ” and just when he finished the line she turn towards him.



“ oh my god, you looking so handsome raj. ” she said it very surprisingly when she turned her face towards him.



 She was looking so amazingly beautiful, he was stunned by her beauty as always. She always surprises him with her looks. His heart was beating rapidly fast.



“ well, you also are looking not less than an angel in that beautiful black dress anu.” he said.



“ are you following me or something ? coz you are also in black. ”



“ anu… do I need to follow you ” he said so calmly.



“ its just a co incidence and you know I like black ” he added.



And he asked her to sit in the chair, he took her right hand and take her to the table. After she sat on the chair he came towards the seat which was right in front of her.



“ you were the one who asked me to come here and you are 15minutes late, what took you so long raj ? preparing yourself to look so incredibly handsome ?  ” she asked.



“ don’t know yaar anu, just got late. ” but inside he know why he was late, he was just thinking of her, he was thinking about our meeting.



“ so why are we here raj ? anything special ? ”



“ its always special for me when I am with you. ” he said with a smile.



“  ha ha I know raj and I too feel nice when I am with you. ”



“ mmm I don’t think so ”



“ oh come on raj we are good friends and I really enjoy being with you. I feel great with you, you accept me as I am and you make me feel special. The time we spend together is so precious to me.”



“ And still you don’t love me.” he said it in a low voice and with a smile on my face.



“ here we go, again the topic of love has been started by raj ” she replied. The her face changes from happy to a bit frowny.



“ are we here because of this raj ? to discuss why don’t I love you ? ” she asked him in a displeasing way.



“ no its not like that anu”



“ then why did you begin this topic raj ”



“ I just want to share my feelings with you, I want you to know what I feel for you.”



Anu remains silent and looks at raj with a yes go on eyes.



And raj started telling his feelings to anu.



“ its been three years I am with you as a friend, and even sometimes I have told you about how I feel for you, but you didn’t react much, you already know that I love you, I don’t want be friends with you anymore, I want to grow old with you anu.”



“Remember the rose bouquet on your door step ?“



“Oh god that was you ?” anu inquired.



“ yeah it was me, and I think you didn’t remembered whats written in the note, it was ‘to the most beautiful angel of the world and the roses….. they are nothing in front of you’…… yes you are an angel to me. You don’t know how I feel for you, by seeing you my heart beat increases, I feel so amazing when you are with me. I feel like looking at you for hours, your eyes its like capturing me and I don’t want to be free from it. Your smile is the most pleasing which I want to see often. Its has the power of healing all the pains.”



He added “ when I moved in to this city, I was so happy and I said to my self that I will make you fall in love with me, and you will be  mine. And I have tried also but had not get any sing from you, and I guess that’s not gonna happen, the more time I am spending with you the more I am falling for you anu, its like my heart has lost the control over itself and its been yours, I can barely have it.”



After a pause he started “I had tried of not thinking of you and about the love thing also, but It was the hardest thing, and more painful and so I left it to my heart and it preferred to love you and so here I am confessing my love to you, I love you anu.”



 “And there’s no way you can lessen my love for you.” He said with the cute smile.



“ raaj” she said in a slow voice.



And with a serious and normal manner he confronted the matter which he was afraid of.



“ I know I know you don’t love me at all. And it hurts me like hell, I never thought that this wud happened to me, I was pretty sure you would accept me, but then it not always go the way you want it. You know whats the difficult thing for me, facing the rejection of the girl I love the most in this world. ”



“ Its not like ‘at all’…. I like you... and i haven’t rejected you raj.” she said soberly.



“ but then you haven’t accepted me either.”



And he continued with seriousness in his eyes “ you know how it feel standing next to the one you love the most and she had no feelings for you ? its so abominable.”



“ and  it just kills me knowing that you have no place for me in your heart, it make me so uncomfortable being with you. Its like I have to forcefully behave normal with you as if we are only friends and which I cant act like that. By seeing you only I feel so happy and I am not in control of myself. But how long I wud be in a imaginary world, I know its not gonna be true. And I feel so depressed thinking about it, Its so painful.”



“I have no other option left but just to accept it that you don’t love me.” He smiled and by saying this tear rolled out of his eyes.



He added with the wet eyes “ I will cherish every moment I had with you, no one will take your place in this heart. its always been you anu.”



By hearing this anu eyes were also filled with tears. And she realizes that how much raj loved her.



“ ohh sorry anu. I don’t want to create a scene here at our farewell meeting.” He said wiping his eyes.



“ you’re leaving ?” she asked astoundingly.



“ yes, I am leaving today at 9 pm.”



“ today ? its 3 hours from now raj” she said in a surprised manner.



“ no raj, don’t leave me like this, I don’t wanna lose you.” She was in tears.



“ I cant stay here, I have tried and was failed in controlling my emotions for you, I cant take it anymore anu. I  don’t wanna hurt myself anymore, so it’s a farewell then. ” He stood up with tears in his eyes and forwards his hand to shake her hand for the last time.



Anu also stand up and give her hands into his hands, raj took her hands and kissed and while kissing a tear drop on her hand. And as raj was to leave her hand she told it tight and said ” please don’t go”

And tears rolled her eyes as she knows they are going apart.

“ I have to ” and he lose her hand and turn back and started walking away from her.



 Anu was still crying, raj turned and said “anuragini kashyap…”

 she looks at him. ”you happened to be the best person in my life I have ever known. I can never forget you.”



She smiles as tears flows out of her eyes and she came running towards him and hugged him.



“ always take care anu and keep smiling, your smile is the best feature in you” he said.



For the last time he hugged her and then walked away.



                                           The scene created by me ….. Alok Subash Kujur

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.