Saturday 12 September 2015

An angry conversation


                 Scarlette and johnny

After office when I came to my apartment I saw scar sitting in the couch and was watching tv, “ hey scar, how was your day my darling. ” I asked.



“ why didn’t you receive my call johnny ?” was her reply.



 And I was like where this question came from. And I replied in a good moody way “ I was busy in the office work honey.”



I was changing in the room and she said “ but you should have told me.”

And after changing my clothes I came to her and said “ sorry honey” and leaned towards her to kiss her cheeks, but she turned her face away from me.

“ what happened honey ?  why are you being so rude  to me ?” I said.



“  I am not being rude just avoiding you” she replied.



“ but why ?” I asked exclaiming.



“ why ? you are asking me why ? you didn’t even bother to reply me while I was keep on calling you, you are the one who didn’t care about me and now you asking me why. ”she said it in an unpleasing manner.



I answered politely “ but I was busy working. ”



“ ahh you and your work.” she said being fed up.



“  you don’t even have the time to at least msg me also, how long it takes to send a msg.”



“ but I was busy in my work and I didn’t think about that.”



“ oh yeah yeah why would you think about me while work, must be busy with the preety girl priti. ”



“ what ?”



“  I knew it you both are up to something.”



“ up to something ? what are you saying about. And we are just colleagues and she is a good friend of mine that’s all, please don’t say like that about her.” I said her in a normal way.



“ oh my god now you are taking her side. You are defending her.” She was surprised.



“ no I am not defending her.”



“ this shows you both share something secret, I doubted her at the first place.”



“ its not like what you are thinking, its nothing like this.”



“ it is always johnny, you men are always unquenchable of women, one women cannot fulfill your requirements, you always want more and more.”

 I was thinking that what is she saying, why is she behaving like this.



“ what ? what are you saying. ” I said her in a disagree mood.



“ no its not at all true, I am happy with you. I don’t need anyone else but just you.” I said her opposing her view.



“ oh I also caught you red handed kissing her once, and who knows what you are doing in the office with her, may be more than this.” She continued being rude and filled in anger.



I was in shock “ ohh god, no scar I didn’t it was just a peck on her cheek, it was a gesture of appreciation, and this was 3 months ago. ”

“ and please stop being this pyar ka punchnama girl.” I said her to make her stop the conversation.



But it always happens the opposite of what I want.

“ what you see me like I am the pkp girl ? m I fighting with you ? m I arguing with you ? m I behaving rude with you ? m I making you feel uncomfortable ? am I ? am I ?” she was asking me in a louder voice.



 And in some part of my mind I was answering her “yes you are… now”

And she continued ” you know what… you are like the natlie portman of no strings attached and Ileana of happy ending don’t want to be in a relationship but wanna get physical. ”



“what ? why are you comparing me with the girls ? ” I asked.



“ coz you are like that. And also you are like the josh Hartnett of 40 days and 40 nights, always hunger of getting physical.”



“ what are you saying scar, you think I am with you only for one thing.”



“ yes”



“ no, its not like that, i have feeling for you scar, and we are together from 2 years now. Don’t you feel how I feel about you. I love you damn it.”

The anger was getting into me also and I wanted to stop or end this conversation.



And she continued “ no I don’t feel anything you feel for me.”



“ god I thought I will be having a person filled with love and romance just like jack from titanic and what I get in return…. a fat jesus from the hangover.”

I was confused and angry both at the same time.



“  are we discussing the actors and the movies now, and yes I am a bit over weight so now you are making fun of me coz of my weight. And please keep god away from this conversation.” I said to her.



“ yes you are over weight and don’t assume yourself being a superclass superstar. You are just a normal man looking like the yogi bear.”



And now I have been compared to an animal also. what had happened to her. Why she is being so irritating today just because I didn’t pick her call or msg her. Just for this little thing we are discussing all this crap.



 And she continued “ and why shud not I involve god into this. He is our creator, all the things are being created by him and he gave me you.”



“  oh please scar please leave god out of this. He does everything  good for us.”



“ look who is talking about god, the man who don’t believe in him, or pray to him.”



“ I do believe in him and I pray too.”



“ yeah only when you need him.”



“ so what ”



“ and you don’t even go to church”



“ what ? why are we discussing this. And I do go to church okay.”



“  only once in months. And when you need something important to you.”



“ so is that a sin ?”



“ of course it is. And you are so selfish.”



“ look where the conversation has gone from where to where, why are we talking about all this things, I am feeling hungry scar can we eat something ?” I pleaded her.



“  its all because of you, you are responsible for this. ” she said.



“ what… here also I am responsible for this ?” I asked exclaiming.



“ yes and I am not making anything for you, if you are hungry  go to the kitchen and cook for yourself.”



And she went to the room, I went behind her but she shut the door on my face. I was like oh shit. All I wanted her love this evening and it was ruined by our fight. And suddenly I saw a sticker on the door, I tried to take it out of the door but it didn’t came out and so I brought a knife and was about to rub the sticker but that very moment scar open the door she saw me with a knife and was shocked and got even angrier and said to me “ and now you want to kill me ? go ahead and kill me. I knew you don’t love me any more.”



“  no no love its not like what it seems like, I was just about to rub the sticker from the door. And also I am cooking the food today. And welcome.” I said with a confused smile.



“  don’t say welcome for almost killing me.”



“  fine.”



“ thank you.”



“  you’re welcome.”



“ god damn it.”



And she shuts the door again.





The scene and convo created by me. Except the last part which is adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.