Monday 14 September 2015

A lovely and romantic conversation



Aditi Mishra and Harshvardhan Singh



 I have been waiting for her at the cafe for almost 40 minutes and there is no sign of Aditi till now. I asked her to spend the evening with me and she agreed. I have taken two cups of coffee also as to show them (the cafĂ© worker) that I am really waiting for someone or else they would have asked me to leave. I texted her to know about her status and she texted back that she is on the way. Its hardly 20 minutes of distance from her house. And after 10 more minutes of waiting she appeared to me.

“hey handsome.” She addressed.

“ ohh hi, someone is looking beautifully angelical.” I appreciate her beauty with my eyes wide open.

“ angelical ? who ? where ?” she asked looking back to her and the other tables.

I looked at her with a ….oh just shut up its you…. eyes.

“ really aditi ?  you actually looking at them.”

“ nah, I know you referred to me.” And she smiled.

“  have a seat. ” I said.

“  sorry I had made you to wait for me so long.” She apologized.

“ its now been a habit for me, waiting for you.” I smiled after saying.

“ oh really then I should take back my words.”

“  no problem.” I shake my head one side.

“ so  here I am with you, now what are we up to ? ” she asked smiling.


And god I loved that smile, so pleasing to the heart. It gives me an eternal joy. I never want that smile of her fade away.

“ lets have something please, I am feeling so hungry.” I pleaded her.

“ feeling hungry ?” she raised her eyebrow.

 And continued “ don’t lie to me harsh, I know you very well, you cant handle your hunger for so long and its evening time.”

She added ” you must have ordered your fav sandwich and two coffees till now, and after finishing you are waiting for me so that you can eat more with me.”

I was speechless and in a disagreeing way I said “ no aditi its not like that.”

“ oh really it didn’t seem like that ? ”

“  no not at all.” I replied with a smile.

“it always like that harsh, I know you.”

And that very time a waiter came to us and asked about our order. And without wasting any time she asked him “ first tell me this gentleman here had order something for him ? ”

“ yes mam a sandwich and two coffees ” the waiter replied.

“every time.” She said looking at me.

“ thank you.” I gave a fierce look to the waiter. And we gave him the order.

And after the waiter gone I was looking here and there coz of disgrace, as aditi had caught my prevarication.

She smiled looking at me ”ohh common its ok harsh you can look at me. Its not like you have committed a crime or anything.”

After a pause I looked at her and said “ sorry.”

“ you don’t need to say sorry for this harsh, its totally fine, I can understand you.”

I just smiled.

“ so tell me how was your day ?” she asked.

“ it was fine, nice as usual.”

“ ok listen, can you ask angie to meet me on Tuesday evening. I kinda need her help in something,” She asked.

“ angie ?…. but why… and why is everyone asking for angie. Whereas I can do the same. I can help you. Why not you asking me ? ” I replied.



“ coz she is so smart, uncomplicated, unproblematic, intelligent and understandable, I like her so much, and for the record she is better than you. ”

“ for the record…. She is better than me. She is a complete package of knowledge. And yes everyone like her. That includes me also.”

“ see that’s why.”

“ ok I will inform her.”


And then the coffee has been served to us. And while having it at the first sip the  foam of the coffee were stick around her upper lips, she was looking so cute at that time, I was smiling to see that.

“ what ? why are you staring at me ?”

“ m not staring, I am just looking at you.” I said with a smile on.

“ what is it then ?”

I was keep on smiling seeing her. And then ”nothing its just….” And I leaned towards her and with my hanky I swipe the foam from her lips “ the foam.”

“ ohh.” and she also laughed. And she looked at me so lovingly.

“ you’re so cute.” She said as she was blushing.

“ I am the one who supposed to say this to you, coz you’re more cuter than me.”

“So where are we going now ?” she  inquired.

“ mmm lets just see.” I winked at her and came to my bike.

“ how about a long drive ?” I asked her, and I knew she would not say no to me.

“ cool.” she said and then she sat on my bike. And we headed towards an unknown destination.


We were on our way and suddenly aditi asked me to stop, I halt my bike and asked her “ what happened ?”

“ am gonna help her.” She pointed towards an old woman trying crossing the road. I parked my bike at the road side.


“ wait ” I said and I was also with aditi, we came to the old woman, aditi hold her baggage and told her to come with her. And I was here looking at the road and trying to slow down the bikes and cars. I made sure the vehicles were slowing down their speed so that they wont hurt aditi and the old lady. And they crossed the road safely.

“  here we go aunty.” She said smiling.

“  thank you beta.” The old lady replied.


 And she came towards me. I was smiling inside and was feeling so happy and proud of aditi. I knew the girl I love is not only beautiful by her looks but she is beautiful from the soul also. I was looking at her totally lost in her. She gave me a sign of what happened with her eyes. I shook my head and answered her nothing happened.


She and I shared a smile filled with love in our eyes. This gesture from her made me fall for her again. She was so caring towards the person she don’t know also. and that took my heart out of me and I was in love all over with her again.

“  it gives me pleasure by helping others.” She said to me.

“ yeah I can totally feel, it gives us a different kind of joy and satisfaction.” At that very time I wanted to hug her and I would not care about the people out there looking at us. I just wanted to.


And then we move on, and after sometime she again made me stop near a signal.

And she called a little girl selling some flowers and garlands. And asked her how much it costs. The girl replied 10 rupees each. And then she asked  how much it cost for the whole bucket. And the girl got confused as she was not able to count. And then I know her intensions, and asked her to stop as she was searching her wallet in her handbag. And I take out 1000 rupees from my wallet and gave it to the cute little girl. And she was so happy to see that we had bought all her flowers and garlands. And when we were on the road she hugged me from back and whispered in my ears “ thank you harsh. For making that kid smile.”  My smile was not ending. As I knew that she also had feelings for me. We both like each other but never had expressed our feelings to one another.


 I realize that it is soon going to be dark, and I decided to saw aditi a beautiful scene. So I took her to a hill top which was just 15 minutes distance. And it was out of the town. And when we were on our way aditi take out the flowers and putting it over me.

 And was shouting “ to the best man in the world who help the kid and make her smile.”

“ have you gone mad or what, stop doing it.” I said it blushing. I was so much enjoying this moment.


She was throwing the flowers petals into the air and at that very moments it seemed so romantic. We are on bike and the flowers were coming out of nowhere and I was watching at the rear view glass when she was throwing flowers in the air it was looking so awesome. And after some time we reached there. It was the time for sunset now. And I asked her to come with me. And I took her to the best side of the hill where we were able to see the sun set. From that hill we can see the entire city. We stood there for some time watching the sun going deep down into the earth. The sky was looking yellowish red.

“ isn’t it beautiful ?” I asked her.

“ its awesome harsh, never seen more beautiful and romantic than this.”

“ but I have aditi.” I hold her hands and looked at her, and she looked back into my eyes. She responded with a smile as if she knows that I was talking about her. And she leaned towards me and put her head in my shoulder and then we had waited till the sun went down.

“  you have the best and honest heart of all harsh.  You are so kind and helpful.”

“ and so are you.” Was my reply to her.


“ you make me so comfortable being with you, with you I feel so easy going and I don’t care about the world. I am me when you are around. You make me feel so special in your unique way.”

“ you’re special aditi.”

“ aditi and in case you’re wondering that’s why I like you so much. You’re so much of yourself, nothing bad intensions for anyone in your heart, what you feel it inside, you deliver it to the person in front of you.”

 And I continued “ that’s the best thing about you, you never keep it to yourself, you never fake anything,  you speak out what you have it in you. You always show the real you. I am so grateful to have you in my life. ”

“ and that’s the reason I love you aditi. I am in love with you.” I was totally in love with her. I cant stop expressing my love towards her. I was truly and deeply in love with her.


She stood up taking out her head from my shoulder and looked at me, I was looking at her beautiful twinkling eyes, she didn’t say anything. And then she smiled and put her hands around me and kissed me on my cheek and whispered in my ears “ I love you too.” and hugged me. I smiled and I was so happy that I had conveyed my love towards her. And then I kissed on her forehead. Knowing that the person you love also loves you is the best feeling ever.





The scene and the convo created by me…… Alok Subash Kujur

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.