Tuesday 22 September 2015

Chicken Pakoda at BBSR

   It’s the yummiest blog I have written this far. As from the title it shows that this blog is about food and that too based on chicken. And I am so much excited about writing this blog. My friends had told me about a street hawker in khandagiri who sells only chicken pakoda and he is very famous for that, people always gather there for pakoda. And after hearing so many praising about that street hawker I was so much excited to taste this chicken pakoda. I am so fond of chicken pakoda.

So the day came when I had to go to bbsr for my treatment. Treatment was just an excuse, I was going there to have a taste of the so called chicken pakoda of khandagiri. So I went bbsr by train, taken my meds from the store and reached to my friends dev’s place. There I we had fun and had conversation about our boys and girls and the enemies. Subrat was also living with dev. And so the environment was like we were in SITE. We had lots of talks and discussion about the future, then we called rajesh he came and again we started talking and enjoying. And we decided to go for chicken pakoda the other day.

So the other day I n dev had gone to the KIMS hospital for my check up, and then we came back roaming the city and at the evening we were at the place of the chicken pakoda, I was so excited about having that. Then rajesh also came, and we ordered two plates of pakoda as rajesh was not having non veg items due to shravan month. So I and dev had the pakoda, it was given with some onions and cucumber and the chatni, and from the first bite of the pakoda I was in love with it. It was so yummy, so tasty, so delicious, so dhasun(awesome), so amazing in taste. I was like totally crazy about this pakoda.

Then again the next day at evening we came to the place again and here I and only dev had gone as rajesh had some work, and we ordered two plates of pakoda. My mouth was full of saliva, I was like a hungry dog, waiting for my turn when dev will bring the pakoda to me, and when dev came with the plates my eyes were so broad, and I was smiling as now I am going to have this marvelous chicken pakoda, and when dev handed over the plate to me I was just into it, I was eating like a poor people getting food after so many days, and within minutes my plate was over and I asked dev to order one more plate, dev was like what, no yaar don’t have it more, its not good for you, I asked him don’t you worry about me, you go and bring one more plate for me, and he had done what I had said to him. And then I had another plate of chicken pakoda, I was so mesmerized by the taste. I was going crazy about this pakoda.

And the next day also we went to that place at khandagiri near the petrol pump for having the yummy chicken pakoda. Dev was not in mood for having the pakoda, but after some argument and sweet talking and also emotional talking from myself, he agreed to have it. And while having the pakoda I told dev not to eat such things regularly as he was studying and was exercising and he was health conscious. And he said I was taking care of myself and you came and ruining all the plans, I told him don’t worry I am here for two to three days and you are not going out of shape within these days. And again I ordered him to bring one more plate. And he was like you are a rakhyash (monster) alok, and I was like yes I am baka asur. And now I will have one more plate and will eat it till my heart’s satisfied. And then dev had no other choice except to agreeing for me, and we had another plate of chatpata chicken pakoda.  

And so in this way I enjoyed the chicken pakoda. It was so yummy. The best pakoda I have ever had in my entire life.

Log jine k liye khate hain….. lekin main khane ke liye jeeta hun (People eat to live but I live to eat).     

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.