Sunday 1 January 2012

A TOUR ON NEW YEAR


This is a story of my friends and me, on the occasion of new year we had decided to go to some unknown place. We four friends decided this tour to go to a place which we had not known. So in our team we were lincon, bala, guddu and me. So this is how the tour started.

That was a wonderful morning, I woked up earlier. Got freshed, then I get a call from lincon, he told me to get ready, I asked why, he told me that we are going somewhere. I said ok, and I got ready. I had no idea what they had plan for me. Bala and lincon came to my house, they had already told guddu. They came and asked me to take the bike, I asked why ?. then they said that we are going to patali jagannath, I asked where is this place they told me its about 30 -40 km away from here. I was like what ?? I don’t think my father will allow me to go. I said them “ tum log marwaoge mujhe aaj ”. so I came to my father asked him to let me go with my friends and I will take the bike too, he agreed and said to come quick.i was a bit happy.

So from here our journey starts. I ,linc n bala came to guddu’s house and we had take him with us, our first stop was the great Mahanadi bridge.  Lincon had his digicam with him, so we had taken some snaps at the bridge, it’s the longest bridge in western Orissa, it is more than 1 miles long. So you cant see the other end of it standing from the one end. We were enjoying there. Then after that we head towards our destination. And we stopped at ulunda. It’s a small town we had taken rest there and had our breakfast and taken some snacks with us. Now our actuall journey starts, we had seen the road upto this town but from here nobody knows the way. We had asked some local man where is the way to patali jagannath, they had shown us the way.

So we had started our journey. The road was preety smooth, we were going at the medium speed enjoying the nature. It was the forest area. And the trees had got the fresh leaves, everywhere there was green n only green the site was so eye pleasing. We were asking every man, woman, old, and even the bachhas also that where is the place where we were supposed to go.
We were asking like……..

“ hello uncle ee patali ke jibar rasta ita eka aaye kain ? ”
“ hogo mama palatali ee bate eka jisan kain go ? ”
“ baba kenta achha go, patali ke rasta ken ta ? ”
“ arre babu patali ken aade janichhu kain ? ”

So our question were like this to the people.and they were so supportive, they had helped us also.
At the middle of the journey  we had a small temple also of hanuman ji, we stopped there and had taken some snaps. Then we direct came to the place.our destination. But when we reached I saw ki it was a hill, n not just a hill it was a group of hill. And the hill was quite big also. And we had to go to the top of the hill. Coz the temple was there. So we kept the bike at a safe place, and we started  climbing the hill. We had started taking snaps also from every part of it. We all were only clicking. First some distance we had the steps form there, and it’s the normal hill. We had seen a temple was there we gone there visited it, clicked with the gods. and then we decided to go to the top, we had heard that here cave are also there, so we decided to see atleast one cave. I tell you the climbing was not so easy at some place it was like full straight. We had taken some strong stick with us for help. The hill was so beautiful it was full of colourful  trees and plants. It was so good looking we were taking snaps all through the way.so we were like a bit tired while climbing we need water, thnk god I had taken a bottle of water with me.  While climbing we had seen there was some electric lines also gone to the hill, and that was very close to us also. We were very closed to it. And accidently my head touched the wire and I screamed loudly, but thank god there was no power in it, or else I was a dead man then.  And jaise taise kar ke we reached to the top, and there we lost our way that where to go.

So when we lost our way we were like frustrated, we dnt know the direction, we were going here and there, then we sat at a point and decided to call a friend, coz he had came here earlier. So we called him and asked him about the cave. He told us about the cave but we didn’t get it correctly,so we were bhatakaing here and there and also enjoying, had clicked many times, and nice places also, from top we can see far distance and all that was covered by the forest, and that was so beautiful. We were getting tired. So we decided to go to the next direction, and we went to the other way. And when we came to other way what we were seeing a very nice place at the edge  of the hill, ek patthar ka tukta pahad se nikla hua tha, there was plenty of space, so we all four came there and taken rest. That place was like lover’s point or suicide point. Under that deep forest was there that means if you are fallen from there you are dead. We had taken some snaps there. Then we were upset also coz we had not find the cave yet, but suddenly bala said ki he had found the cave it was just under that rock where we were taking rest.

Then we came down to the cave the path was a little bit small, we could be easily fallen away, anyhow we reached the cave place, we all had screamed there yes we had got it. Then we had some clicks and we all decided to go into the cave and we four enter the cave it was pitch dark, but still we went there, we had gone to the area where the sunlight was reaching and after that we didn’t go. We had some clicks in the cave and we came out of there. Then again we had came to our base,  ha ha ha ha. Yes we had made a base camp where we wanted to take rest for some time. And then  after taking some rest we had our snacks, and jalebi also. And after having that we came down, and believe me friends, it was more difficult to come down then climbing the hill. We were slipping , we had handled each other with the sticks. So at last we came down, we all were very tired, sweated, and exhausted. But still we all had a smile on our face. Then again we had some snaps.

Then after we had our photo session we came to the bikes, and then we decided to go to the thengo dam, we asked the villagers how far is it, they tol us its not so far u can go, so we again started our journey to the thengo, it was really in the very thick forest area, the area was feeling cool, though it was 2 pm at day and sun was shining at its best. We reached the dam, and maaaan it was awesome place, you can see the water stored, the dam, the cannal, the hill and the village also. So we had enjoyed there we run, we had gone to the dam and have fun there, then we came to the water side, we had taken some rest there talk some nonsense and there we had our group pics, we all were happy that our mission was accomplished, then we decided to came back to home and again we came back enjoying the nature.the sky, the people.

 We can never forget that journey, it was an awesome  journey for us. 

2 comments:

  1. wow sounds inrstng mujhe bhi ghumana wen i cum der ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm hmmm ok ok tu pehle aa to sahi.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.