Wednesday 4 January 2012

i cried


As from the title of the blog you must have thaught that some tragedy had happened to me and that’s why I had cried. But let me know you, not really, its not about some tragedy its about my emotions.
So it happened this morning yes this very morning. I wake up and when I came down from my bed I felt no pain in my knees, and my ankles. I thank god. Was very happy also. I had walked also, had walked nicely but still not properly, my left knee was still jammed. But still can manage to walk. There was a smile on my face at that time. Then I had got fresh and had my breakfast.

After my breakfast was sitting on my bed, was very happy that I was getting well from now, and I can feel  the changes in me. I was walking and I can stand straight, I was very happy with my improvement.I had thanked god for my improvement and at that moment a tear came out of my eyes. I had tried to stop it but could not, and after some moment I feel like crying, and I had cried, and between this I had remember my past one year that how had I suffered this so long, how I was not able even to move.i was always lying on my bed like a dead body. Was doing nothing at that time, my pain was at its peak, I was not feeling well, and I had pain in my legs for many days, months. I even had thaught for dying also,coz I don’t want to bear more pain.

And when I was thinking all this I cant control my emotions and I cried, I cried a lot. I was stopping myself from crying but cud not stop. I creid and thnk god for healing me. But now m very happy that m recovering. And hope one day I will be fully fit. And phir se meri shaitaniyan shuru ho jayengi, doston ko satana, jhagadna and all that stuff. Ha ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. ul b fit n f9 vry soon maddy n ur smile is d best part of u nvr evr cry..God bless u alwz my darlng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm shona, main jaldi hi thik ho jaunga by god's grace.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.