Wednesday 4 January 2012

my prayer for someone very very very special


This is the prayer which I do everyday for that someone very  very  very  special person. Yes this prayer is for the girl whom I love.

First I pray for her good health, that she remains fit and fine all her life, there wud be no pain in her life. And she wud enjoy every moment of life with her near ones and loved ones. And yes always make her smile. Whatever may be the situation good or bad, happy or sad, she looks  much more like an angel while smiling. And I love her smile.

 And make her life very easier  to live. In her way no problem shud be there, no obstacles shud be there, no difficulty shud be there, no worries shud be there, no disturbance shud be there,  just make her life go smoothly, like her lovely smile.

And wherever she goes, she spread love and happiness.

And make her nature stable as it is of now, so sober, so softspoken, so nice, so hearttouching, so nice behavior, so good at heart, so kind hearted, so optimistic, so trustworthy . Make her like this throughout her life. And don’t let the bad things even come near her or in her mind, like jealousy, hate, greed n envy.
And get her a good and healthy job also. and you know what do I mean by healthy  okkkkkkkk. Ha ha ha.

Well this prayer is not only because I love her, but I jenuienly  want her  life to be so smooth full of happiness. And I want her to smile always.

So my dear always be happy and keep smiling, love you. god bless you always.

2 comments:

  1. vry romantcs wala prayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm uske liye hai ye prayer. main hamesha yahi prayer karta hun uske liye.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.