Sunday 1 January 2012

happy new year


I wish a very happy, joyfull, successful, colourful, brightful new year to all my friends
 may this going year takes away all your tensions and worries and coming may bring lots of happiness.

  i wish this to all my dear friends, good frnds, bad frnds, happy frnd, sad frnd, but let me start me with my school  friend.
VISHAL, DEPEESH, BITTU,BIBEK, BUNTY, ABHISHEK, RAMAKANT, LEERA, ULKA, DIMPY, KIRTY, RINKU, NEHA, NEELAM  thnx. You were the very first friends of mine, hum log  tab se dost hain jab se hum dosti ka matlab bhi nai jante the. Tum logon ko kabhi bhul nai paunga yaar main. To jahan v tum ho hamesha khus raho.

Now its time for the highschool friends…….. LINCON, BALA, GUDDU, MANAS, BIPRA, SWADESH and many more. I had fun with u guys, we had enjoyed a lot together , so just be happy always.
Now for the college frnds…….  LINCON, BALA, GUDDU, MANAS, BIPRA, SWADESH ( ab main kya karun yahi log mere college frnds the) RASHMI, DEEPIKA, SWATI, BOBY, SASMITA , NITU, AMITA, ANITA.  It was nice being with you. Take care always.

Now for the diploma friends…….. DEV, RAJAN, RAJESH, MADAN,CHANDAN, MANASH, MANAS,LINGRAJ, BABLU, BRIJ,PANKAJ, SADANAND, BADAL,ANIL,CHINESE ( naam bhul gaya iska), ROLL NO 50, RAJESH DA, BIJU, PINTU, DHEERAJ( no more with us),BABY, SWETA, SHRADHA, POOJA, SUMAN, BANDANA, MALLIKA(not the sherawat wali haan ), SWEETY. These were my very good friends, some were very close, some were stylish, some were bhaw khaying, some were paisa manging, some were psycho type, some were lover n that too one sided, some were my anna data… jab mujhe bhuk lagti thi to they were my god. Ha ha ha ha ha ha, bahut khilaya hai unhone mujhe, some were paisa le ke wapas nai dene wale frnd,some were like attitude maring, and some were dushman, some were darpok. Par job hi hai yaar I love them all. Had a very good time with you all, teen saal kaise nikal gaye pata hi nai chala yaar.it was a nice journey with u all guys.

Now for my cuties………… ROJA, PEPSI, PRINCY, DANCY N NANCY ( my love).  It was my pleasure to know u all. You all are fantastic and very nice human being, and thnx for being my frnd. So keep loving each other. Keep smiling, god bless u, love uuuuuuuuuu all.

Now for the facebook frnds……. JESSICA,DAPHI, KIEVA, AMITA, NEELMA, OLEVIA,RUKSHANA,ANNA,JACKLINE,KUNTI,NAINA,ODESSA, RANI, BINOD, JITENDRA, NITIN  you all were very nice to me, its good to know u all. So always be happy my dear friends

Now for my shona………….VERONICA……… a very nice gift of the nature to me. Kind hearted, soft spoken. Always keep smiling yaar.

Now for the girl I love……….. who broke my heart. Mmmm m sad now. Ha ha ha ha ha it happens yaar. So girl be happy  n keep smiling always as ur smile is the best feature in u.i love ur smile yaar.n i love u my dear.

So  friends, have a rocking year ahead, blast this year.  Jo ji mein aaye karo, kisi ki bhi mat suno, logon ko bahut satao, and keep smiling yaaron, god bless u all, have peace.

2 comments:

  1. loved dis write up maddy par mujhe bhi love u kaho :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u re shona, ab khus. ?????

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.