Monday 9 January 2012

permission


This incident happened last year, when I was in 6th semester of my diploma college. I had gone to college for my form fillup. There I had met my friends, all were very busy at their works. Some filling forms, some filling the slams for others.and when I entered the room all my friends had came to me, and asked about my health, and we had fun, then I had fill the form for the exam.

I talked with my friends we had lot of fun there, then I asked sir, should I give my medical certificate then sir had refused to take, they told it no need of it, and they had told me to meet the principal. So I had some of my friends with me and we had decided to go to the principal. First we had searched for the principal. Then we got the news ki principal was not in his office, so we decided to go to the other office. I had to take the permission of the principal for granting me a special place for giving the exam. As I cant go to the upstairs because of the pain in my legs.

So I had with me, rajesh, chandan, dev  and rajan. Chandan was in full josh, he was searching everywhere for the principal, so when we had to go through  the special gate we had meet a security guard, he was not allowing us to the offices, because there  the girls hostel was there, aisa thda strictness rehta hi hai wahan pe. So I had explain my situation to him and then he had allowed us to go, so we came to the offices, we got the information ki sir was there, then we were standing outside, after sometime sir came out of the office, then I asked him for allowing me to right the exam on the ground floor,
 he asked me “  you are still not fit yet ??”.

I said “ no sir ”

“ kahin aur ja ke dikha do ”

“ dikhaya sir, kuch kaam nai aaya ”

“ arre pagal bahar matlab state ke bahar ”

“  wahi to bol raha hun na sir gaya tha  vizag, kuch nai hua, problem is the same ”

I asked him to allow me to give the exam in the ground floor, he told me ki it’s a bit difficult to do this program for you, but still he will manage, he had asked me to right a application for that. My friends were also saying the sir that he cant go to the upstairs, his legs pain, then chandan said sir ye to ise v chad nai sakta, there was a small step. I was like arre yaar itna bhi mat phenk yaar ki main khud hi phas jaun, coz that step was good enough, aur main us par chad sakta tha. Sir told ki you go to the other state after the exam for the treatment, I said I will sir.

Then when we were coming back I asked chandan what was that. Itni badha chadha ke kyun bola to he said ki arre aisa bolenge tabhi to niche baithne ke liye arrangement karenge na. and we all laughed. Then we meet aditya sir on our way, he asked kya hua abhi tak thik nai hua tu, I said no sir abhi bhi problem hai, I asked him ki sir niche exam likhne ke liye arrangement kar dijiye, to he said ki hmmmm koi baat ho jayega tu bas ek application likh de aur mujhe de. To I had written the application and gave him.

 So I was very happy ki I will not write the exam on the top floor, because my legs were paining at that time.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.