Wednesday 11 January 2012

seminar


At that time I was at my 4th semester. And this story is about our last seminar, means the final seminar before the exam.  And we had a lot of fun there, enjoyed every bit of the seminar. We all were laughing shouting, and also we were disturbing the other boys  and girls when they were giving their speech on their topic.

So in our class we were 50 students, and for the seminar we were divided into two groups, 1 to 25 in one group and the others in next group. It was the last seminar before the 4th semester. We had prepared well for that, means nobody were prepared for that. But we had made the file up to date, we had given our topics and we all had done very good work on that. All were getting a bit nervous at that time. Because we were at the lab. And there the students of other  groups were also there. Then some of my friends told me that they will not give the seminar here, and had asked me to say the sir to go to the back side towards the canteen side room. Then I went to our sir who were supposed to take our seminar and told him its very croudy here so lets make the seminar backside class near the canteen, then the sir had agreed.

And we all came back. And there again my friends said that they had not prepared well so they don’t want to give the seminar.  And then I was like kamino saalon ek to kabhi padh ke aate nai ho, aur yahan pe mera dimag khate ho.  “ arre yaar alok kuch kar na yaar, jaise bhi kar ke ye seminar ko postpond kar de  ”
“ haan haan main to jaise HOD hun na ki ye seminar ko postpond kar dunga.  ”

“  to kya seminar dena padega ?? ”

“  aur nai to kya yaar, dena to padega hi na, ab jao aur jaldi se padhai karo, aur mujhe bhi padhne do ”

And I had gone to the class and had sit in the 2nd bench and was reading my topic, but my friends to kamine hai na, they came to me   and again told me the same thing and pleaded.  Then I agred and asked them to do what I say and we had a plan.

Then sir came to the class, mahanand sir and mana sir were to take our seminar. We were very excited that these two will take our seminar. And when they enter our class we said “ sir aaj achha nai lag raha hai to thoda jaldi hi khatam kar dete hain seminar ko ”

Sir said “ tum log jaldi jaldi seminar do to jaldi hi khatam ho jayega,  ”

So we were like “ ok sir to ab hum jaldi hi khatam kar denge. ”

“ haan haan ab bahut bol liye tum log, chup chap baith jao sab. ”

Then all sat on their seat and then the time for seminar had come. Roll no 1 and 2 were not present, and then it was bandana’s turn. I asked “ hey bandana pura ready hai to ?? ”

“ no bhaiya, dar lag raha hai ”


Then I told to sir “ sir dekhiye she is not prepared to ye seminar nai karte next time karenge ”

“ next time se exam start ho raha hai, pata nai hai kya tujhe ”


Then I was like ohh aisa ???  and I sat on my seat.
When bandana wad going to give her speech I said her “ bandana don’t worry jaldi jaldi bol de aura aa ja, rukna nai kahin pe, bahut fast bol ke wapas aa ja, kuch sochna mat wahan pe, hamare sir bahut dildar hain, tujhe ache grade hi denge ”

“ok bhaiya ” she said .

And she had given her speech non stop for 5 minutes and when she ha stop at a point I told “ arre bahut bol diya tune re ab aa ja wapas, sir isne bahut achha bola hai sir, ache grade dijiyega ise  ”

Then she came back. And after that all the boys  had  given the seminar. And when they were giving the speech we were like “ arre yaar bas bas bahut bol liye tune, ab aa ja  wapas sir tujhe marks de denge achha wale”.we were distracting every one, we were laughing,smiling, making our face. Then came roll no. 11 and that’s me. When I was going to the front  mamu said ” alok jaldi aa jana tum bhi ”. I was like “ hmmm hmmm ”. then I had started my speech, was saying it slowly, then someone said ki alok jaldi jaldi bolo yaar, jaldi khatam karo, I smilied and then made it quick. And finish my speech. Then I asked my friends if they had any doubts. Then my friends said “ no questions yaar ab tumse kya puchenge. ”

“ arre phir bhi yaar pucho to sahi”

Then sir asked me some question and then a boy had asked me question then I said “ I don’t know the answer ” .i said it very arrogantly. Sir got angry on me “ hey is it a way to give a answer ?? say it properly ”  
Then I asked the boy to ask the question again. He again asked to me then my answer was “ sorry my dear I don’t know the answer  ”. then I came to my seat.

Then after me 4 boys had gone to give the speech. And the situation was same I and some of my friends were teasing them and laughing at them, and staring at them, and when they look at us doing such stuff they forget their lines and they came back.

Then comes the turn of roll no. 16. It was mallika. I know she will say it very slowly. And when she was going to the front I said “ best of luck ”, she smiled and the whole class  shouted. And when she started from good morning friends. Mamu said “ good morning mallika ”. she look to us ad nobody responded, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Then she carried on her speech, after sometime I told sir “ sir its not audible, she is saying it very slowly and in very low voice. Ask her to say it loudly. ” then mallika stare at ma and had given me a angry glance, I smiled at her. Sir had ask her to say it loudly. Then again she was saying it in low voice. “ sir she is again doing the same thing, aa mallika wapas aa jaa, aur kitna bolegi, to she look at me and smiled and came back, ”

“ kya alok aisa kyun kiya ?? ”

“ arre  don’t  worry  yaar kuch nai hoga jaldi khatam karna hai na seminar, aur sir tujhe ache grade hi denge ”
  Then sweety came and she had also done the same thing speaking slowly. “ sir we are not able to hear her voice ”. “ mera voice sunna hai to pass aa ke baitho ”.

“ tu jor se bol ” and I smiled at her.

And when she was giving her speech I came right infront of her and looking at her eyes, she look at me and I ask her to come, she cant say anymore smiled and came back, and she said “ u r not good alok ”. I smiled at her.

Then it was turn of a boy now, his name was kabir, his shirt were folded, colour straight, upar ke do button khule the, walking style like a dada, when he was walking towards the front we all shouted oooooo woooooow aaaaaaaa , and when he stand at the front  to give his speech.we shouted arre yaar ye to ghajini ki tarah dikh raha hai yaar, aa ghajni ghajini, then he got nervous, and told sir that we are disturbing him, and he is forgetting his topic. Sir asked us to stop shouting . then when he was starting his speech again we shouted ghajini and then he had said few lines and said ”  sir ye log chillaye to main apna sab speech bhul gaya aura b main kuch nai bolunga ” and he came back we all laughed at him.

 We all had fun there, we had disturbed each  and every one of our group and we had a blast at that time.we had enjoyed a lot, and we had finished the seminar in very short time also. So friends this was how we were giving our seminar, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. wat a seminar wow kash main bhi hoti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm humara har seminar aise hi hota tha aur hum bahut maje karte the yaar.kya din the yaar wo.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.