Saturday 23 July 2011

ANGEL


As from the heading itself it shows dat I m going to write something about someone who is like an angel to me. And dat someone is very close to my heart. And I love her. Hmmmm dat someone is a girl. She is a very special friend of mine and she is my best friends among girls. Ab ye mat bolna ki ladka ladki dost nahi ho sakte. Lagta hai hindi filmein kuch jyada hi dekhne lage ho. We are very good friends. Like rahul n anjali, rats n meow n rohit n pooja ab ye mat puchna ki ye sab kaun hain. Ab ye mat bolna ki end mein to in sab ki shaadi ho jati hai to hum v shaadi kar lenge kya ?? so the answer is no, abhi hum friends hain aur aise hi rehna chahte hain n aage ka kisi ko pata nai. 

Ok so let me tell you how I met her. One day was surfing through my facebook account. I had posted my prayer in the JESUS DAILY group. And was reading some prayers posted by other. Tabhi meri najar ek prayer pe padi which was posted by an Indian girl. I liked dat girl at first site, thaught shud invite her as friend,and had done so. And she accepted me. I was like wow !! great !!. I thaught she will not accept me as the other but she did. So I asked about her, she replied, and den we started talking.

We became frnds, jst frnds only. Then she asked me about myself. I had answer her sincerely. Jo batana tha bataya aur jo nahi batana tha wo bhi bata diya. Ha ha ha. So I tell her everything about me. Wat I like wat not, wat I do wat not. About my pranks n everything. about my love also. feeling like some connection between us.told her everything without any hesitation.

Wo jo bhi puchti thi I gave the answer truly. Pata nai mann karta tha usko sab sach batane ko.hum sab kuch share karne lage, I mean job hi hota tha hamare sath din bhar, sab ek dusre ko batate the. Phir ek din I asked her for her number n she gave me. Par mujhe laga nai thaw o mujhe degi, then hum log fb k saath saath mobile pe bhi chat karne lage. Mujhe yaad ek baar she asked ki mujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya dat I m always online on facebook, I answer her dat m suffering from arthritis, my joints are paining n I cant walk. We are friends from 6 months now but ye disease abhi tak nai chuta.

I m very lucky to have her as my friend. Coz god also want us to be friends. Dats why we meet through him only. She is very caring, loving, good at heart, good natured, well behaved,hot n sexy ha ha ha. I call her shona n sunshine. And I love her very much.

Bas waiting to get well soon and to meet her. Pata nai hum log mil payenge bhi ya nahi. but still we are best of buddies.and don’t worry yar hum log jarur milenge. Tujhe bhaga ke jo le jana hai ha ha ha.

Aur kya likhun shona…….
aur haan something recomended by my angel, usne kaha hai ki main likhun ki wo mujhe kya keh ke bulati hai. so frnds meri shona mujhe babu n maddy, ye do namo se bulati hai.


aur haan maine to ek baat bataya hi nahi, ki meri angel ka kya naam hai, so frnds meri angel ka naam hai

                            VERONICA GOMES 

Love u yaar, muaahh.

Kabhi bhul mat jana mujhe dear.

Take care dear and always keep smiling as u know I love your smile and I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Veronica Gomes24 July 2011 at 06:08

    thanks alot for this maddy...i am blessed with a friend like u...God's gift to me.Love you always & God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm love u too dear n thnx ki tune apna keemti time nikal ke meri itni saari bakwas padhi, god bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut up its a pleasure reading it...tu writer bura nahi hai..hmmm dil se jo likhta hai...<3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.