Saturday 30 July 2011

BOOK FAIR


There was a book fair in our town in the Gandhi field. So I and achyuta ( a friend of mine) decided to go there. Not for the books but for the girls. Actually in our town the girls are too conservative and protective and many more ive. They only come out of their home only in like this situation. So the story is not about the girls friends its about something else. So here it is.

So at 6 pm, achyuta came to my house, and we together had gone to book fair. In the hope that we will see a lots of girls and entertain us. So we had gone there by walking, that place was half a km away from my house. So when we saw the field from the distance, it was looking good. There was not so much of crowd but it was ok one.

When we enter through the main entrance, we had seen all the stalls, from right to left and from left to right, our eyes were scanning everyone and searching for the girls. Its was like we were searching water in the desert . so after scanning we found very few girls, but still we were excited to see them. So we started our journey from the left. First we had gone to every stall and were looking for girls, no girls were there except some aunties with their small kids. We were like no yaar, at least u should have come here and make our entertain. we were saying this to the girls.

So at last we decided to go to a stall and look for some good books for buying, I had some money for the books, we had gone to some stalls and that didn’t please us. So at last we enter a stall and decided to get a book from it anyhow. So we were looking for the books there was yoga books, memory power books, biography books, and some magazines. So I had taken a book named best quotations for each day.

 I saw its best I had seen the price it was written rs.20. I got happy and said to achyuta   “hey look these books are very cheap, only rs.20”

“no really ?” he answered.

“yes dude, have a look”

 We had seen some more books like that and all their price were rs.20.
 I was very happy. I told “hey I can take some book from here yaar.these are very cheap.”

So I had taken 5 books and gone to the seller and asked him about their prices. He calculated and gave me a heart attack . he said ”the total is 600 ”.

“ 600 ??? “ I said, and ” pagal hai kya ? maine dekha total kiya to 100 ho raha tha. ” this was in my mind.

Then he turned the book and show me the actual price “ look here sir its 125  for this book and I m giving you for 100 ”.

I was like “ kahan hai be ?”

And when I saw that I was shocked “are yaar I had done a great mistake, actually, at the back of every book there was a ad of a new magazine called competition  in focus, and that magazine cost rs 20. And I had miss judge the price. I was feeling my like a big fool there. So I had kept some book back and took only one book, gave the price and came out of that stall”.

And when we came out we laughed a lot  ki how fools are we.  How can we miss that yaar, bach gaye nai to yaar bahut beijjati ho jati sabke samne yaar. And we laughed again.

So this was the story of me jahan hamari band bajane se hum bach gaye. Ha ha ha ha. Ab bhi yaad ane se smile aa jati hai chehre pe, kitne bewakuf the yaar hum. this story is 4 year purana hai. ha ha ha ha ha. ab bhi bahut hasi aati hai jab ye yaad karta hun. 

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha lol....hmmm chokri log ko dekhne gaya tha huh Maddy? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. chokri log ko dekhna hi hamara entertainment hai re yahan, ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.