Monday 25 July 2011

MY DISEASE


This is something I m going to write about my health. I m suffering from psoriasis and arthritis.  This September it will be one year of suffering. My sufferings had both good and bad memories. I had enjoyed a lot these days of suffering. Got many frnds and my angel.  I am not angry to god that why he choose me for this. but rather I pray to god that dnt give this type of pain to anyone in this world, its really really very painful. believe me.

Ok so the story starts last year in august wen I had a complain about my right ankle paining. Had shown to a doc in my hometown and gone to college, after taking his meds wen my pain didn’t reduced den I had gone to another doc taken meds n again gone to college. It was the 5th of sept, the black day of my life. From this evening my right leg started paining n was not able to walk properly. My internal was on 7,8 n 9. So had given internal n ask my bro atish to come n take me home I cant go home in bus.

so I came home n der my pain grew more, it became worst n worst. I was not able to walk, only was lying on my bed, halat to aisi thi ki phone ring ho9ne se v cant receive it even the phone was 3 inches away form my hand. Had shown  to a doc, taken his meds for few days wen pain was still der. I changed my doc. Now dis doc had given me high dose meds n injection. Iwas ok for few days but den again was same like before. Den after dat io had tried ayurvedic meds but it also failed,I was not feeling like m doing better with dis medicine.

 Between this the pain was increased, I was not talking to anyone, all day I was sleeping, not happy wid any single noise even the clock’s tik tok sound made me irritate, the wind, the tweeting of birds, all these sounds make me irritate. Was only want silence. But I was not happy at all. The pain was killing me inside, it was unbearable to me. I was praying god to kill me. Was always crying of my pain. At night I was not able to sleep. At 3 am was sleeping n was waking up at 5 am coz of pain,and after taking breakfast was sleeping again den wakeup at 2 pm n den had my lunch n again sleep n wake up at 6pm. I watch tv for 2 hour n den after having dinner I cant sleep coz my pain starts dat time.

One day d pain was unbearable, I was not able to walk at all, den my mom n dad had hold my leg n was trying to move it, I cant control my self n tears come out from my eyes. I cried a lot infront of dem. Den after 5 min was ok but my parents were not ok. Dey had also cried for my situation. I feel very bad at dat time.

We decided to go to vizag  for advanced treatment, n between this I had given my 5th sem. The xam was good. Was gone to give xam in a 4 wheeler. My frnds hold me and take into the classroom. Was giving xam in the separate room. Thnk you frnds, I love u – madan, dev, rajan, mamu, rajesh.

After the xam in dec we gone to vizag. Der my cousin bro was working in CISF. We stayed at his house. Der I had admitted in the hospital for 7 days. I was hoping dat will be fine soon. Was walking a bit also. Had taken medcs for almost 2 months. One meds cost rs 50 per capsule, n another one 150 per capsule. Was taking dez both twice a day. I had a hope dat if I had come here I will b cured n will get well soon. But soon my dream was going to b scattered,  the doc tried a lot but was not satisfied wid my improvement. I realize dat I m not going to b cure here. Den on 26th of jan we came home.

Now here I was ok for some days n again the pain started. Den a baba came, n jo karna tha kiya, puja path n all that, uske phookne se was feeling better.  This happened for one months and den again the pain started but it was a bit bearable. Den mere mamaji ne gaon se medicine bheja mere liye.  It taste like  poison believe me. But had to drink it to live. Had drink dat thing for one month. was getting better but still the pain was der. Den we met a vaidya ji, now I m taking his hand made medicine n m doing good, recovering . now no pain is der in the knees, n ankles n my body is a bit free now. I think I will b fit wid this meds only. Thank god dat he introduce me to dis vaidya ji.

In between I had given my 6th sem also. At form fillup I had gone to college dat was d last day of my college. I was very sad. I was not able to attened the classes  from  6 months. I was seeing my frnds for the last time. N uske baad pata nai phir mulakat hogi bhi ya nahi unse, was about to cry. Will miss d campus, canteen n most of all my lovable frnds dev, madan, rejesh, rajan, chandan, manas, pankaj, baby, pooja, sweta, shradha, bandana, mallika every one of den whom I had treat good or bad. Kitna socha tha ki last sem mein will be definitely der wid my frnds n will make fun aur bahut dhamaal karenge. But wo kehte hain na ki hum jo chahte hain waisa hota nai hai. But m ok wid this, its like ” har kisi ko mukmmal jahan nahi milta, kisi ko jamin to kisi ko aasman nahi milta”.

And at the time of my last xam wen I put my step into the campus from the car my eyes were full of tears, this time I wanted to give the xam wid my frnds only. its the last time I m giving xam wid my frnds. My xam hall was at 3rd floor. and I was not able to go to the stairs, so my frnds lift me up n take me to the xam hall. I m grateful to them. Love u yaaron. Specially madan, mamu, rajesh, dev.

 And in between this my frnds had come to me  to meet me also, to see me how am i. and ghar baithe baithe in the facebook I met new frnds n I met my shona also. Shayad agar main thik hota to shona se nai mil pata. And I met my old frnds also.

 I don’t want to regret anything. So no complain about my condition to god. M happy how I m now. Love everyone of dem who cares for me. Love u all my dear frnds.will get well soon.

So frnds I want to write more, but  u will get bored. This is about my condition how was I suffering. And for now I m alright, no pain in my body. No pain in my ankles, no pain in my right knee. But jst a bit of pain in my left knee, but still I manage to walk. And now m good, fine n fantastic. Love u all.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh gosh i jus cnt stop my tears im sory babu never knew u wer suffrng so mch pain stil alwz smiling...i lv u & thank God for bringing u into my life....il never forget u dearst..n no mattr wat ul alwz find ur shona beside u...muahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx shona. love u too re. mmuuaahhhh. n dnt worry will b fine soon.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.