Tuesday 7 June 2011

A RIDE WITH MY LOVE


I had to go to somewhere to meet my sir. N the girl I love, she also lives in der.
So it was very tight schedule, I had to design. I had call her dat I m going to her, n I had to meet someone my old teacher. She said ok no probs. She will come to pick me.
So the next day I wake up at 4:30am.  Get ready and came to railway station, my frnd had come to leave me. The train was at right time at 6:20am.then  I get into the train and grab a seat. And was starting to listening the songs. Then der comes a worker of pantry car selling garma garam samoshaa, n he came to me and sit infront of me. He asked me wether I need doz ?? I nodded no. den he was constantly looking at me, towards my eyes, I was wearing lens.
He asked me wat happen to my eyes ?.
 I said dat nothing I had lens in my eyes. He asked how r u using it, does it hurt, how does it feel, and he had asked me a zillion of question which I was not in a mood of answering. But had to tell him. Was getting bored wid him. Feeling like ye kahan phas gaya yaar.
 Den after sometime at the next station he goes out the boggie n I was a bit relaxed,  I was feeling like chalo achha hi hua picha to chuti yaar isse.
After sometime was at my destination, I had rang the girl to come to receive me. And I was waiting at the station, she had told me dat jab station pahunchoge to call karna n I did the same. So I was waiting for her from 15 mins. And uska ata pata bhi nai tha aas paas. All the passenger were gone.
Aur ek hi bewakuf bacha tha station mein. Was like yar ye ladki kitna time leti hai ready hone mein. Kab aayegi. was a bit angry on her also. Are aur karta bhi kya yaar was alone der at tha station. Aisa feel ho raha tha ki not she was coming to receive me  up. I m waiting for her n I had come here to receive her. Yaar  I was so embaressed der. But kehta hain na der aaye durust aaye.
At last she came wid her bike. And wen I swa her I was like wooooooooow. She was looking absolutely beautiful yaar. I was like is she a girl ??. no yaar she must be something else. She is out of this world.she is an extraordinary creation of god. God must be was in a good mood wen he was making dis girl. My heart beat started beating rapidly. Aisa hi hota hai aksar jab bhi I m wid her. She was wearing a yellow dress n a white dupatta. N was looking very much beautiful, Gorgeous, preety, excellent, fantabulosly fantastic. Oh leave it here yaar, now I cant describe her more.
I shake her hands n ask her how she is ?.
Fine was her reply.
Den I sit back her bike n she ride n we were up to her house.
 The journey was of about 15 minutes. And I tell u frnds dat journey wid her was d best journey I ever had. Sitting behind her, her hair were touching my face, striking to my face. I was enjoying every bit of it. I m in truly, deeply n madly love wid her. Really.
So in d middle some truck were coming from front, so she slows down, I asked her ki kya hua, she said truck n dust also. I told oh ho re chal yaar kuch nai hoga tujhe u r looking much beautiful today. Den she replied “no its not like dat I had ellergy form dust”. “Ok “.
Dat day she was looking stunning yaar. I had fallen for again on dat day, really. I cudn’t control my heart falling for her. From dat day my love for her increased. Den wen we came to the local raod she asked me wat shud I eat den.
“after seeing u my hunger is gone( tujhe dekh k hi meri bhook mit gayi re)”. I replied in my mind.
“No nothing. M not feeling hungry now, wen I feel, will inform u ”.
The ride was wonderful. Will never forget this incident in my life ever. Now dis r some things which I want to remember about her.
Den we came to her house. And I had fresh n taken rest.
So frnds this was a tiny miny journey with d girl whom I love. But at dat time she was unaware dat I love her. But now she knows.

2 comments:

  1. Veronica Gomes24 July 2011 at 06:01

    wow wat a love story...! but im hurt as im reading it here in d blog u dint tell me abt it dear. its ok I dnt want 2hear anythng...its alrt n ya im sure ur lv vl increase for her wid evry passing day. God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are yaar ab itna bada incident main tujhe kaise bataunga dear,aur wo v likh k. hmmmm thnx dear.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.