Tuesday 24 May 2011

PRANK ON MY MOM

Well this is a short story how I had played a small prank on my mom. This was yesterday night when I had taken my dinner and was ready to take an injection by my mom (my mom is a nurse), so I was sitting on my bed, it was about 11:30 pm, mom came to me and she take out the stuff which she needed to inject me. And yes friends this injection was AVIL jise lete hi neend lagne lagti hai (I mean if u take that injection u will feel sleepy). She put the serum into the siringe, and had push it a little bit a fountain like thing happen and the time came to inject me, she asked me where to take, I said that I will have it on my right arm. Then she came close to me, she rub my arm with the cotton and then within a sec she inject the injection on me. It was painful, I was in pain at that time, normally it doesn’t pain but that day I was in pain. And then suddenly I fell into my bed all of a sudden after having the injection, my mom was afraid, I knew she was, for sometime I was like that only, then mom called me alok u listening ???? she called many times and she called my father now I don’t want my father to involve in this. She was very frighten at that time.  And then I cant stop my laughter and wakeup then she said “don’t try to fool me like this, I was really frighten”. I laugh again and again.


So friends this was a small prank on my mom.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.