Friday 13 May 2011

HOW I MET MY LOVE

Well not going for the details, I will write this in short .it was a nice morning, I had to go to a place nearly 100km away. So I get ready and gone.had some work, done that.then with one of my relative I had gone to his house at something about 6 pm at the evening.

The moment I enter the house first I saw a middle aged lady of my mothers age,I  greeted her.and her daughter came out from the other room, I saw her and I was like “oh-my-god,is she a girl or an angel”.i had never seen a girl like her before.she was looking absolutely beautiful, my eyes were open and was not blinking.i had never feel like this before seeing a girl.something was happening in my heart.i greeted her and shook her hand,”my god, so soft” I said in my mind. She was in a one third or wat dnt know dat was well below her knee and she was wearing a t-shirt or something like dat.

I don’t knmow about the girl’s costume.but what ever it was, she was looking absolutely gorgeous, marvelous,not less than a miss universe.god, I thaught is she from the other planet or what. I was just looking at her, not a word came from my mouth. I was stunned.then she went inside the room. I had taken a seat. and after some moment the girl came again and sit next to me. I was like god !!! she is so beautiful. I fell in love wid her from the very first moment I saw her.and then the very next moment I thaught came into my mind that “ alok this girl is never gonna love you my dear”. But then I ignore that thing. I was in love at that time.” Wats your name” she asked.my god, I was not in control of my self. I” I love you”I said mentally.”alok,alok subash kujur”.she gave me a smile and beliieve me I was dead at that time,her smile killed me.i cant forget her smiling face ever.she looks very beautiful while smiling.her hair open,some on her face making her look beautiful ever.her voice was like so decent, so good,loved her nature.

i can feel that my heart was beating rapidly.that as the day when for the first first time I felt my heart beart so louder. I can hear my heartbeat.man I was in love,I was in love with that girl.the feeling was like god had sent that girl for me only.i, I was like never a kind of feel like this before.she was the most beautiful girl on earth I had ever seen.and she was the only girl that I need, and she’s got everything I need.then we had talked to her, I was not  talking to her much but soon we became friends.but from that day this person had change for ever.after that the girl was only in my mind everytime,every single moment.i cant forget thaat girl ever in my life.

Wherever she is now,” god please look after her, take an extra care of her, give her all the happiness she deserves, and keep away the evil from her, she is a very nice human being, and at last, god , I love her very much”.
So anjali(name changed of the girl, I don’t want to write her name here, if bychance she looks at this, that alok had written about her, then  she will kill me ha ha ha ha ha)wherever you are just take care of yourself, always keep smiling, u look much beautiful while smiling.and I LOVE YOUmy dear.
So friends this was my story when I met my love, will write how I poposed her next time,she accepts me or not it will reveal in the next blog of mine.this much for now.
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.