Thursday 12 May 2011

MY BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday frnds, m very happy today.coz its my birthday afterll.not celebrated coz of my disease. m recovering from it.so the day was nice, a normal day of my daily life.as usual.was waiting for a call from somebody at night,bt nobody call.only my sis mona msged me.den at morning i got a msg form madan n a call from bikash.then roza text me n wish me.then atish my bhai wish me. n then rocky came to house n he had also wished me,bhai was coming from kolkata.he got selected in every test of BSF.rocky had gone to rairakhol to pick up bhai.i had read the novel LOVE STORY by erich segal.then had checked the net.on orkut some frnds han wished me mantu,suprabha,princy,manas,papalin,dolamani n biju. n den on facebook rukshana di,pepsi,rani n den last bt not the list my shona had wished me. ohhhh dats lots of frnds wished me dats great.at evening i came out wid bhai n also wid dinesh dada.for a walk. der we talked. n rocky came n lincon also came.der sweta n my shona msged me.i told dem dat today is my birthday at least wished me.den dey wished me.my shona text dat whyu didnt i inform her yesterday itself. n sweta almost forgot my birthday.then talked wdi baby n sweta dey greeted me.den dev called me n wished me.den i bhai n rocky gone to bitun's house.dey talk wid eachother had fun. n we came house.so it has been a good day for me.as i wanted.love the day had gone,wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Next year ur shona promises u 2cl up 1st at 12am sharp...n mk ur bday a spcl 1 4u Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx shona, m waiting for dat day.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.