Saturday 14 May 2011

MY LOVABLE ENEMY



Yes  as you get it from the title that I m going to write something about my lovable enemy. You must be thinking enemy is after all enemy how can he/she be lovable  ??. But in my case I do have a enemy and she is very lovable. Yes u guess right, my enemy is a girl.

So let me introduce to my lovable enemy. Her name is SOUMYA MANJAREE SAHU aka pooja aka pooja G. I call her pooja G. A mid sized girl not taller than me, having a good health, hair not in form, very dry, wear specs,fair complexion,overall not so bad looking, a good girl and talk loud. And let me tell you she don’t like me at all. If there is someone she hates in this world more then its me. Yes she hates me more than anyone  in this world. If she would get a chance to kill someone I think it would be me whom she will attacks first. She never tolerates me. Always  try to irritate me. Comments me in the class. She will find anything to irritate me and do whatever it takes to irritate me. In short she doesn’t like me at all.

And now that you all knaw that how she loves me, you can imagine what would happened in our three years long journey in the college. We always use to fight with eachother, not physically but verbally. I always used to comment on her spelling mistake as she does some spelling mistake while writing. Once she had writtin weak instead of week I think. I told her, and she gave me an hating angry look. I always tease her on that.
I had given her a name  pooja G. once she asked me ”what biscuit you eat that you read so well, parle G ??”, then I replied “ no, a new company biscuit,which your company make, that’s pooja G”. and I laughed,she got irritated and made her face to tease me I also replied her same with my facial expression.she got irritate more, ha ha ha ha ha, I enjoyed that a lot. 

One day in our elect lab we were doing practical, and there we fought,I don’t remember for what and then she looked at me and signaled  with her hand that she will kill me, she will hold my neck and press it till I die,and said many words to me like I am a donkey, monkey, pig, dog and many things. I looked at her gave her a smile and said” same to you my dear, I will do the same”. And I laughed, she got
angry  and irritated on me and moved back to her table making her face bad to me.

We both teased each other anytime we got chance, we were like one type of doing cold war also in the class. If I say something about her, she used to get the news and get angry on me, for which I don’t care, and when she guse to say something about me I used to get the news that pooja was saying me like this.
Once at the farewell of one of our teacher, we decided to mark our enemism. And we had made a video of that also. I had shake her hand and she too and we turn back saying hhhhhuuuuhhhh. That was a nice video. all the boys and girls laughed at us at that time and amazed also.

Well friends enough, had written much of the evil words for her. but like to write something about her which she must not had expected. Besides we were fighting all the time in the class and she don’t like me and I don’t like her. we were preety good friends also. and she will also agree with me also. apart from fighting we had done much good things also. 

She is a gem of a kind, she is very helping by nature, a good human being(I was always used to think ohhh she is human also, by seeing her activity), well cultured, nice in talking(she talks very sweetly),and always care for others,a mentor for me, whenever I had a problem in studies I went to her and she used to explain me that. And I love her for that. she is very well behaved. thanks  yaar pooja for being my friend.

She was one of the top 3 students of our class. And I am glad to be her friend. she always help other students in the class. Even she had helped me a lot in my studies also, for which I am ever grateful to her. If I was absent for a day, next day she used to give her notes to me. she was always helpful to me. Whenever I asked her for her note she gave it to me. I remember once she had taken my computer notebook n written at the very first page above my name, topper of third semester. For which I had told her that on every semester I will leave some question for her so that she can score more than me.

And pooja I am sorry yaar if I had ever hurt you. Remember once I told you that I wll kill you if got chance. For that statement I apologise you. forgive me yaar. i take that statement back. You know when I was suffering from arthritis, once it came to my mind to commit suicide,the pain was irresistible that time for me and I remind the word told to you to kill you and here I am thinking of suicide, you wont believe I cried a lot for that. So once again my friend pooja, I am very sorry for what I had told you. and you are few very nice girl I had met in my life.

I always miss her when she is not at the class. i asked other girls where she is or why she didn’t come to class. i am very thankful to god that he had given me such a gem type of friend. And I am proud to be her friend. Will never forget her in my life. As she is very close to my heart. And I love her also as a very good friend.

And pooja if you are reading this for I am sure which you will.  I thank you for being my friend, and for the help in our college regarding the study. I thank you for writing in my slam book and diary also. Special thanks for writing my diary in dark when the current was not there by the torch light of your mobile phone. And yes the the things you had written in my slam book that you are tom and I am jerry, you nagin and I sapera, you happy and I sad, you day and I night, you full moon and I no moon, I kilbis and you shaktimaan, I accept all that. And yes it’s a very nice relation of ours.

 And you had ask me to change my view towards you. So don’t worry my dear I had never had any evil thinking towards you. I always look you as my dear friend. A good friend. So you also now remove that view which you keep in mind for me ok dear. And off course we will remain friends for ever I think. Like the relation stated above. we will  keep our dushmani like this  forever. Hope you don’t mind.

What to right more yaar, hope you read this and I hope that you like this. And yes my dear do comment also in the space given below. I really need your feedback regarding this. Tell me bad words, schold me or do anything but I want your comments here. Specially yours pooja. Or else all I had written will be of no use. 

 And yes heres my wish for you my dear frnd, may god fulfill your dream whatever you had dreamt of. And success kisses your feet wherever you step. And be happy.
and keep smiling my dear friend.all the best for your future. And yes don’t forget me my dear, hope you don’t. and always be in touch. I feel very bad till I get your mind off(tera dimag nai chatne tak mujhe achha nai lagta re) Take care always yaar. God bless you. 
And yes you will always be my lovable enemy. Love you dear.




For us………………………………………..
Ye dushmani
Hum nahin chodenge
Todenge dum agar
Dushmani nahin chodenge.

And friends the above phrase was written by pooja in my slam book, so all credits goes to her for that.

and for the viewers the first pic is of pooja standing near me, with dev.dat was the last time we met. and some body who dont recognise me the boy in white t-shirt is me, ALOK. in the second pic pooja in in right of dev and to the left of dev is baby. all are my classmates. and i love them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.