Tuesday 7 June 2011

MY REJECTION


Hmmm this is a very short story about me, where I proposed I mean had tell the girl whom I love, that I love her. And what was her reply ??  aage likh raha hun.

Well that was 13th of march, Sunday evening. I was surfing net, was in orkut and in facebook also. chatting with my friends. was enjoying the chat. talking  about my illness, and when I will get cured.
And suddenly I found out that anjali (name changed) was online.
 Then I msged her. “how r u dear”.
 “I m fine” she replied.
 I asked “hwz is ur studies going on ?” dat time her xam was ahead.
“nice” she replied again.
Then we had talk for sometime. And den I suddenly told herthat I m in love wid someone.

She asked anxiously”who is she”
“is she from my college ??”
“No, I love you re” I replied.
She said “oh common yaar dnt b shy, u can tell me”
I again replied”its u whom I love dear”.

And at dat very moment my father called me to take dinner. I said her dat I will mail everything to her, and she also said ”ok”.

Then after having my dinner at about 10:30 pm, I had starting writing mail to her. My hands were trembling. I was very nervous at that time. I knew what will be the answer. But still was writing mail. I knew dis is d chance god had given me which I was looking for. So written a long mail to her. That how I fell in love wid her and so n so.

I had written dat I day I saw her first I fell in love wid her. I like her everything. Her nature, her simplicity, her eyes, her smile etc etc. and send d mail at something at 11:30pm. I was very nervous. I already had known dat she will reject my proposal. But still der was a 1% hope for me.
Then the next day I got her mail. And her answer was…………………………………………………………………………………. NO, she dnt love me.

 Actually we r in a relation. And she doesn’t want to cross the limit of our relation. She said dat she loves our relation, but cant go beyond dis. And secondly she never had feel for me like this.

And I was shocked, really I knew dis will be her answer, but still…………
I was broken, truly. She was the first girl whom I had loved so much. I ……………….. but all was scattered……………………………………………………..
The result was she dnt love me, but she said, she wud like to continue our relationship, she is wid me always.

Hmmmmmmmmmm nice one. But I was broken from inside. I can feel wat my heart was feeling inside, I was able to hear every heartbeat. I was not feeling good at all. Tears come out of my eyes. But there nothing I can do den.

But again after sometime I was fine, thaught we dnt get everything wat we want, if dis wud happen it wud b a miracle. I know I m not eligeble for her, she deserves a far more better guy then me. I m nothing infront of her. But I was and I m truly, deeply n madly in love wid her. Will love her till my last breath. N I love her eyes n smile, can spend my life with her single smile.
I pray to god dat wherever she will be, plz keep her safe from problems, illness, and many things which cud harm her. I love this girl very much. N will love her to the end.

Seems like filmy dialogue
So friends dis is my story, how I proposed her n how she rejects me.

2 comments:

  1. Veronica Gomes24 July 2011 at 06:22

    Ok so ul lv sum1 who doesnt even lv u till d end...awesum thik hai Devdas no words nuthng 2say at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries..I pray u get her back soon Maddy.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.