Monday 9 May 2011

a new user

hmmmmm so this is my first blog m posting,. really dont know wat to write n how to start,wat ever comes to my heart will write here. n plz people read my blog ha ha ha ha.will try to entertain u, n keep blogging about my lifes hot n happening, hot because its really very hot here,upto 40 degree, n dats very hot.no one is even peeping outside,every one is inside their house, enjoying the cooler n ac's.n happenings !!!! theres a lot of thing gonig on around me. so want to share it with u all.nothing so interesting happens around me but atill i want to share it wid u all, yaar had sign in in here so had to write na.wat more to write yaar, dats for today, imean now jab dimag mein kuch aayega to likh dunga aap sab ke liye.so till then enjoy the day yaroon.n always keep smiling my frnds.smile karne se chehre ki raunak badhti hai.

5 comments:

  1. hey dost its cool yaar
    i think its a good idea to express urself n the way u feel inside wid people u care for n people who care abt u.takecare

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.