Tuesday 25 August 2015

what's on my mind

Aahh it’s so difficult to say what’s going on in your mind right now. As there is not a single thing going through the mind it a whole lots of things. The dreams, the sport, driving, flirting, job, family and many more things. So I am here trying to write what’s going on my mind on 12 of august 2015 at 3:45 pm.

As I had said it’s not one thing, it’s many thing on my mind. Where to start ok I got this one. The very first thing going on my mind is that how I should start my business so I can earn some money out of it, as I had already bought a pickup had to pay for its installments so yeah it kinds of make me feel worry about it. And my health is also recovering I want to be fit as soon as possible though its not literally possible but I want a speedy recovery for myself. One of my friends is suffering from her health issue hope she be fine soon. I have been talking to her from days and she seems to be in so much of pain within her, at time she had cried also while we were on the phone. Hope she gets well soon.

Another friend of mine is searching for a job. Though I had given her some ideas and also some job offers she refused to do the job. Coz she wants the job to suit her style as she is seeking some easy type of job. But what can we do a girl do what she wanted to do. We can’t force her.

I have another friend far from me somewhere in the interior area who wants to be free like a bird in the sky. But she had to be in her home. She want to do something for herself. And a day came when she cried about her condition. And all I can do was to console her and make her calm. And she was after sometime. Well you can’t do anything more than making her calm. You can’t handle a crying girl, its so emotional.

I have a friend in delhi also no sorry its two… no actually its 3…. Ohh its many of them but I am specifying them one is doing job and the other one is happily married. I am in contact with both of them in my wassapp group. We chat on a daily basis. Ohh yeah right I have nothing to do but sit and chat with my friends. As of now I am job less.

There’s a new fb friend who was with me in my tutions also when I was in 10th . just 5 to 6 days we were talking not regularly just for 30 minutes a day.

I am worry about my friend requests which I had send it to some of my friends of schools n colleges, as many of them are girls I have least expectancy from them to add me. But somehow some of them added me already.

You must be thinking ki sala shirf ladkiyon se hi baat karta hai. But its not true my friend as there is a saying ladies first so I was writing about them first.

My friend guddu…. I am thinking about him. I miss him. He had changed his place. Now we only chat in wassapp and share our feeling with one another. Talking about the girls, exe’s, future, jobs, bput, the exams and the list goes on.

M thinking about waking up early every morning and start my morning walk and do some exercise with lincon, which I had already done. We are about to lose our weight, hope this dream of ours come true. One more guy….. anil our abroad wala friend is coming hope this month’s last week. We are going to have a blast after he comes. All the discussions is done in the group itself the technology u know the wassapp. Had planned many things this years, let’s see if any of them coming true or not.

Well m thinking about friends residing in bbsr preparing for their jobs, hope they get a job soon. I am always fond of them I like them they are my good friends whom I never wanna lose. I had a great time with them in my diploma days. We always had a blast when we meet. Ohh yeah I want that chicken pakoda desperately. M such a lover of fast foods n junk foods.

So much things going on my mind right now. Those were the some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.