Friday 14 August 2015

14th Aug pakistan independence

 Today is 14th  August 14, 2015, it’s the independence day of Pakistan. Our neighboring country, our rival and our enemy as many of us say it. Just a thought came into my mind and here I am writing about Pakistan. My intension are not to hurt the people living other side of the border or this side of the border. I just want to share my views about Pakistan. And the reason why I am writing this is just now few minutes back I got a whatsapp message from a friend regarding Pakistan and it was full of hatred.


So we both are one originally, the britisher’s came and divided us into to nations. Muslims goes to that nations named it Pakistan and the hindus stayed in our region. We had many fights also as in we had war and in which we defeated Pakistan. We all hate Pakistan coz of its betrayal nature and its militants activities. But here I want to write the other side of the view which I have experienced.


From childhood I am listening that Pakistan is our enemy, it always attacking Kashmir and it want to take Kashmir to its power. And we were been told ki Pakistan is very bad, wahan ke log achhen nahi hain, musalman log ache nai hote, they are very cruel, selfish and ruthless. And as like all small boys I too believe in it and I was also like yes I hate Pakistan and the people living in it. And I was also seeing the muslims people in other way as if they are not from our country. In my school also we have one muslim boy, many of my mates bullied him, they used to say ki tu to musalman hai tu yahan pe kya kar raha hai, Pakistan mein ja ke reh, and they used to fight with that boy. As I was growing the image of Pakistan in me was so negative.


But then an era came  when nusrat fateh ali khan ji ka song suna and I was so happy to hear him, he sang so well, hum sab to jaise unke deewane ho gaye, and from then many singer came to india from Pakistan, and their song was trending here, they had many fans in here, who can forget rahat fateh ali khan ji ka tujhe dekh dekh suna and jag suna suna lage songs, and tera chehre jab najar aaye, lift karade, salame ishq, teri yaad,  songs of adnan sami. Atif aslam ka doorie, aadat, tera hone laga hun, tere bin, pehli najar mein, be intehan, aa raha hun main zindagi and jeena jeena. These singer are now  ruling the music industry now a days.


And in cricket I used to hate Wasim Akram when he had bowled out Sachin Tendulkar in the very first bowl of the match, and also the pace man Shoaib Akhtar. But gradually the day had come ki  both the pacer  came to india and were part of the commentary team. And I enjoyed their commentary their talks regarding our players. Now I used to like them very much.


We have actor like ali zafar, humaima malik, veena malik fawad khan,imraan abbas working in Bollywood and we are enjoying their movies.


I want to say ki ek taraf hum Pakistan se nafrat karte hain aur dusri taraf unhi ki mulk k logon se itna pyar jatate hain. Thoda ajeeb nai lagta. I think I know whats the reason is, reason ye hai ki hum unke logon se nafrat nahi karte but kuch halat ban jate hain jisse hum unhe pasand nahi karte. Like atankwadi hamla on Kashmir of Mumbai, kargil war, parliament attack. I had seen many  abusive comments on youtube, facebook, twitter, log ek dusre ko bahut gali dete rehte hain, india k log Pakistan k logon ko gali dete hain aur Pakistan k log india k logon ko. But isse kya hasil hota hai yaar. Mujhe lagta hai kuch bhi nai. Hamare politicians bhi jhagda karte hain pakistan ko le ke, india ne pokhran test kiya atom bomb ka to Pakistan ne bhi kar diya, both are showing their atomic power ki hum kisi se kam nahi hain. Khair chodo m not going to politics now.


Main kehna ye chahta hun ki agar hum mil k rahein to koi problem hai kya. We can be rivals, ek dusre ke competitor ban sakte hain but dushmani kar k kisi ko kya milega yaar. I had some friends from Pakistan in my facebook account, I never fight with them ki aap log aise ho waise ho. And they also are very nice to me while talking. I like my friends of Pakistan. And they too like me. Agar main kar sakta hun to baki k log kyun nahi kar sakte. Kya Pakistan k saath hum dosti nai kar sakte ??  I  think ki kar sakte hain. Its difficult but not impossible. Kuch logon ki wajah se pure desh ko bura to nai keh sakte na hum.


Wahan bhi khubsurat log hain, yahan pe bhi hain, wahan ki hawa yahan aati hai, aur yahan ka pani wahan jata hai. Par kabhi hawa ne to apna rukh nai moda ki ye india hai... aur wo Pakistan ki hai... to wo india kyun aaye, aur yahan ka pani bhi kabhi ruka nahi hai wahan jane se. hum wahan ke hawa ko apne andar lete hain aur wo hamare pani ko pite hain. To ismein dushmani kaisi yaar.

I just want to say that if india and Pakistan live happily with one another the life wud be so simple for all of us. No hatred. Only love and peace be between us.

Hope everything goes well between us in future.

I wish a happy independence day to pakistan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.