Wednesday 26 August 2015

Hirakud Dam

It was just few days back when lincon decided to go to sambalpur and told me that we will stay there a night and come back on next day. I was so excited. I was thinking wow it will be great a night at sambalpur with full dhamaal masti. Lincon, bala, bipra and me we all will have a great time. So lincon told me that we will go to sambalpur day after tomorrow or the next day.

And I was waiting for the day when we will go, but then the day had gone and yet I had no calls from lincon. I was a bit upset that hum sach mein ja rahe hain to. Then on thursday morning lincon called me and told me to get ready we are going today. I was so excited and I was busy in packing my bags. I got ready and had my lunch and was waiting for lincon. The time he gave was 2 pm and now it was 15minutes 2 and still no view of lincon. I was a bit tensed gradually the time was passing by and now it was 2.45pm. it was obvious waiting for lincon means one hour  late as usual, it his style from school days. The time he takes for coming even the girls would not take this much time.

So at last lincon came at 3.15pm to my home, and he told we will come back today itself as his brother n driver are going with us. I was a bit upset, I thought we will have a blast and now it’s not happening. I threw my bags and came with lincon. He told that his bhai n driver also going so why to stay, it’s better to come back that day itself, and if we stay there we have to take 2 rooms why to spend so much money just for sleeping. I agreed at once. So we came to lincon’s house in his swift. And the moment we stopped the rain started heavily for 15 minutes and gone also. In my mind I said what a welcome.

So the journey begins, with lincon his bro n the driver. In the meantime bipra had called me and asked me how far we have came. I told him just we are out of sonepur, so he told then we cant have the tickets of bahubali now. And we decided to go for the evening show which was at 7.45pm. and bipra at that time told that he n his friends going to ghanteswari temple. I asked that chiplima wala temple kya, and he told yes. And so we decided to go to burla to receive bala. He was there for the counseling. It was a 100 km long journey for us. I had never gone through this route to sambalpur, we changed the route coz of rain, we were going through the binka route. So when we came to the national highway of bargarh – sambalpur, we started calling bala and he was giving us his where about, but due to network problem we were not able to get him properly. And when we came closure to the university chowk and I again asked lincon to call him and this time bala told that he is near the sbi atm. We enquire  if he was in the university road but said no, he was in the burla going road, so I told the driver to go on, I know where he wud be. So we crossed the hirakud railway station and we came to the mcl gate, there again we call bala he told that he don’t what we were talking about, so we again asked him ki wo university gate ke is taraf hai ki us taraf. He replied us taraf, so we again gone further and we found the atm also, n we stop by a chowk near to it. And again informed bala ki we are waiting there.

So here we were waiting for bala, and suddenly lincon saw a man giving pamplets to the students. It was an offer from docomo, he liked the scheme and he was interested to take the sim, the man told to go to a near van there they are taking the pics and Xerox and giving the sim. Lincon was busy buying the sim with his bro. I was here near the car standing and looking at the girls, after so many months I was looking at so many girls, I was enjoying the view, girls girls n girls. Rangbirangi, long n short types of girls, beauty was on the air, means beauty was everywhere. And the boys were oh ho ho ho ladkiyon ke saamne aise apne aap ko show kar rahe the like they were only the good looking n cool hunks there. I was bored of looking at girls, only one or two were nice in my eyes.

After like 30 minutes or more bala came to us. We had then load into the car and decide to go to the see dam. And on the way I was telling them about the area of burla, its called the pg chowk, it’s the short cut to the next chowk we are going, here is the bus stand, it’s the university road and so on. And suddenly bala saked me ” hoye ho alok how do you know all this about this town, I think you were never been here before ”.

“ I have been before, I have some work here so I visited ”. I replied.

“ no no you are lying, there something fishy ”.

“ ya tell us how u know all this about burla ”. lincon added.

“ it’s nothing like that bala I have my teacher here I often came to visit him he was like my friend and also I have visited many town and districts so you know ”.

“ no I don’t know u were travelling to Rourkela and eastern part n middle part of Orissa how come you visited her to burla ”.

“  arre can’t I have relatives here ? ”.

And the discussion goes on and after some time we were there at the jawahar minar. The road was so nice and curvy but the view was so awesome. We parked the car and stand at the fence facing towards the dam. The dam was looking so dam awesome. In front of us it was the dam and behind us it was the huge water reservoir like view which is the channel. Bala asked if we should go to the minar top or no. I told him that I can’t go on that top, I was already feeling weak, my legs were in pain. So we had just gone to the sitting area and there we sat and had cold drinks and chips. We had some discussion about our lives….the love life… then some more about job. We had taken some pics there like 2 or 3 pics only. I was not fit or that 2 or 3 would be converted to 200 to 300 pics. And then after that we decided to go to sambalpur to see the movie. We called bipra he told he was at ainthapali chowk. Then we reached there after sometime and searched for bipra, at that time I was feeling hungry, bala told ki he is not feeling well his stomach is not in good condition, I was in the mood of having chicken pakoda n chilli chicken, and bala refused to eat all that. We saw bipra coming towards us from distance, at that very time bala was saying something to me and at that very moment he got to a side and started vomiting. The had vomited a lot…. Really a lot, pet mein jo bhi tha sab bahar nikal gaya uska. Now it was confirmed that he is not taking anything. Then bala had gone to bipra’s room for freshen up. After sometime they came and we were get inside the car, we were having trouble sitting in car as we were 4 peoples sitting at the back seat. It was a bit congested but we all managed.

There bipra was sitting next to me in bala’s lap, I asked him how was he, he told that he is fine. And I asked about bhabhi, ki how is bhabhi, he smiled n said nothing, I asked are kya hua sharma kyun raha hai bol na yaar, he told its been 7 days he is out of town how can he say how is his wife, she must be fine. And bala said wow he is being very eager to meet his wife. Bipra was just newly married. I told him I wanna meet bhabhi, he asked me to come to his village, and we all agreed. There we all had some classic gossip about each other and anil also. And we reached to the eylex after sometimes.

We had parked our car, I and bipra were standing outside the mall. I was feeling very hungry, but I was waiting for all of them to come, they all had gone to take the tickets, and when they came they stop in front the main entrance of the mall they were talking with each other. I waved them to come to me but they again went inside, bipra called bala to inquire what happened, he told that they had only bought 6 tickets while we were 7 people. My hunger was out of control I asked bipra to come with me and look sideways if any food item available so we can eat, I found a fast food center nearby. We ordered egg roll and while we were having it lincon and party came to us, I asked them to join us, but they refuse, and they decided to go to dominos. Here it was only 10 minutes left for the movie, I n bipra completed our roll and went to dominos, there they had already given the order and we had a seat. To my front right corner two beautiful girls were there, one of them was facing me, and I was also looking at her, bala and bipra caught me looking at her, and they both looked backwards to the girls, I told bipra not to look at any girls as he is married now. He told so what can’t I see any girls. I told its ok, while we were talking about bipras mrg life and just halka fulka talking I was continuously looking at the girl facing me and bala bipra and lincon were also looking at her n her friend. She was also looking at me time to time. I thought wow m I looking so good that a girl is looking at me many times. I was happy from inside that I still had the charms to attract someone. Then that girl came to the counter to ask about her order, at that very moment we were taking pics there, and in some pics she was also there, not all but some parts of her. Then our order came and it was already 7:45pm the movie was about to start. We had our pizza and we all went to the theatre. So the mini love story, the aankon ki ched chad ended there at the dominos.

It was already 10 8 past 5 or 10, when we reached the entrance of the theatre we were checked by the guards, and when we were about to enter the theatre bala gone for toilet and with him all gone with me and bipra left. After sometime when they came we were taken to our seats, I was expecting a good seat but we were going down and down, I was like kahan le ja raha hai bhai, pataal le ja ke chodega kya. So at last we stopped three row to the last one.  Movie was already started, we had our seat to my left bipra and right lincon was there. The movie was going on and our baatchit khatam nai ho raha tha, bala started narrating the story so far ki starting mein kya hua tha till the on going scene. Ohh I forgot to mention the movie was  BAHUBALI, the famous one in indian history. The actor in lead role  had an amazing physique, and as the movies goes on and when the actress came I was like so excited, I told my friend ki yaar she is looking so big, m so happy ki looking at her in such big screen, everything looking so big n wonderful, the animation was so wonderful. And in a song tamanna was looking so beautiful I was so mesmerized by her, I told my friend I need a girl like her, I am in love with tammy, I was only praising the actor and my darling tammy. We were also making fun of ourselves, many funny talks in between. Bala was asking me about how am I feeling, my answer was I am in love with tammy, the movie has some nice awesome stunts also, it had a nice story also, anushka shetty was in different look here, and at the end the movie end in a mysterious way, the katappa killing the bahubali. It was the first half of the movie, the 2nd half was to be released in 2016. So after the movies we left bipra and bala at their respective places and we came home late at night like 1:30am.

So after the movie was over we all had one question in our mind ki KATAPPA NE BAHUBALI KO KYUN MARA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.