Thursday 27 August 2015

Our demands to Anil

In our short and sweet group we have a friend whose name is Anil. And as we all know he is working abroad in a shipping company, and now he is in abroad and it is time for his return we all have some demands which we want anil shud bring while he came to sonepur.

So anil is now in a country or in the ocean we don’t know about his whereabouts. But we are in contact with him regularly via whatsapp. So we have a group in whatsapp whose name changes according to the days and occasion, and now its called BFF. So in this group we have lincon, guddu, happy, anil, bipra, manas and also me. So we use to chat a lot in our group, max time its me n guddu n lincon, with anil having a special appearance. Anil usually gives information about his whereabouts while chating in the group. And for now we don’t actually know where exactly anil is now, last time what I know he was in Russia.

So this one day were chating in the group anil, lincon, guddu n me were there, and asked anil when he is coming. And he replied he will be in sonepur august last week. And so we were excited that anil will be here in some weeks and we all will have fun together. And suddenly anil asked us what do you need, I will be presenting you that. Then I had a broad smile on my face and I know all had also the same. Firstly we all told him to bring whatever he wants us to give. Then when again we were on chat, this time we had many demands of us, I asked anil to bring me t-shirts, the t-shirts of superman, lincon also had same thing to ask, guddu asked for some foreign chocolates.

After some days again while chating we were all attacked by our demands. I asked him to bring me two shirts and 3 t-shirts and that too of superman, lincon also had told nail to bring the t-shirts and also he had mentioned that if anil land up in bbsr without the gifts then please go back don’t come to sonepur.  By reading this I burst into laughter, its always a fun chating with our friends, it’s the only thing which keep us close inspite of being far away from each other. Guddu had a demand of his chocolates and also t-shirts. And all of a sudden I told him to bring a girl for me, a sweet hot Russian girl. Anil asked me what will you gonna do with this girl. I told him what a bad question, what other people do with the girls, I m gonna do the same. I told I am growing old and I don’t wanna die alone, so I want to marry her and spent my whole life with her. Then everyone in the group laughed at me and they make fun of me, that’s right alok go and marry her, u desperately need to marry, u r going crazy. And we all were laughing. And then I mentioned to anil that her name should be Oksana marchenko, and anil was like, what the hell, how would I find a girl named like which I cant even pronounce. I insisted that you should bring this girl and I will marry her. The name I mentioned was a host of Ukraine’s got talent and she was so beautiful. And I reminded everyone of this girl we had seen a video and she was there for some seconds. And again everyone commented that I had gone mad. We had one phrase of going mad. Kahin henta heuchha. Which means why are you behaving like this.

And again one nice day while having a chat with the groupies we all again discussed our demands which we want then anil said ok I will try my best to bring all the gifts. And if he doesn’t get chance to shop there then he will be taking those gifts from Mumbai itself. And if by chance he doesn’t get time then he will be shopping in the bbsr market no 1, and we were like what the hell from bbsr, as if we cant go there and buy it for our self. And then anil said that in usa also if he is shops the shirts maximum garments were imported from india or Vietnam. So while buying the shirt we will be thinking that its of usa’s but in actual its our desi material. And then we all agreed to his condition.

And now this day, means today I was just surfing the internet and also was chating in our crazy group. Suddenly don’t know what strike to my mind I asked anil to bring a bottle of champagne. As I had seen in many movies and events people having champagne. It looks golden in colour and it must be very good in taste that’s what I thought. And anil told me no as many of our group members don’t drink, and so he refused to bring the champagne. I told him don’t worry if not anyone, I lincon and you will drink this. Anil told if manas will agree to drink then only he will bring this. And also he added that we shud drink this after marriage then only it will be fun, and I told him yes bipra is already married so we shud have this, and anil said and what about us, we were also supposed to get married before we should drink champagne. I told no yaar i am having so positive vibe to drink this, I am having so much of urge to towards this champagne. And after having said all this I was into another window searching about the alcohol percentage in champagne, and when I found out I was surprised that it contains 12% of alcohol inside it, I was like what the hell is this. And I backed out and told everyone in the group. But still I have the excitement of drinking champagne.

So let’s see what surprises anil have for us while he returns back. And now his returning has been delayed by 15 days as his reliever has a problem with his visa, so he is stuck in there for more days.

So hope for the best……… and we all are excited back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.