Friday 28 August 2015

Anil caught by NYPD

Here I am again with an interesting blog and that too of my friend Anil. It’s an interesting incident which anil had told us while he was with us last year. It was an incident of anil being caught by the NYPD (New York Police Department). And the story was so hilarious.

So it was a cool nice evening, and we all friends were to gather at our adda, in front of the pancharatha mandir, and in front of biju pattanaik chowk. So basically our adda was in between of them. So there were manas, bipra, lincon, anil and me. We were discussing about anil’s trip in usa, and he was telling his story his experience in the usa. He was explaining about his ship which carries only liquid. And we were listening to him very interestingly. And here he mentioned that he was once caught by the NYPD (New York Police Department), and I was like  what are you saying man, really ?? I was so happy that anil was caught by the NYPD as if he had won some medal at some sports event. And he continued his story.

So this one cold day he planned to go to a mall. And there it was so cold and he had covered himself in so many jackets n sweater. So he reached there with his friends, they were checking out some American girls and were roaming in the mall and after that they had taken the shopping cart and were shopping something and after that they came out and with the cart they were going to another mall so while they were in the road 3 NYPD cars came to them and the officer’s came out of the cars and were equipped with the guns and they were showing the guns towards anil and his friend, they told anil to put his hands on the head and they told them that they are illegally taking the cart. And then anil told them that they had unknowingly taken the cart, they didn’t know about the rules there, and so the officers soon came to know that they were new to the city and they asked them to leave the cart. And so anil and his friends were got out of the trouble or else they wud have taken to the police station and had interrogated them.

So this was the story, and after hearing this I was like so happy. I was so amazed that wow my friend have been caught by NYPD. That NYPD which we were watching only in the movies. I was so happy that he had experienced the NYPD in real life. I told him that I wud also like to experience this once in my life time. We all made fun of anil and laughed and enjoyed a lot, this had become a hot topic between us when anil was with us.

And again this one day when we were chating in pour group anil was in the Russian country I don’t know which one, but he was in a country which was separated by the USSR. And when we were talking anil told that he was caught by the Russian police this time. And I was like wow yaar that’s a good news. Again you have been caught by a police department of another country. I told him you have made a record of being caught by every countries police department which you visit. And we all began to laugh at this incident. So I ask him this time what you had done that police was so interested in you. Then he told me that they were walking in a no walking zone, and so police caught them and asked them not to walk in that area. And I was like what the hell, you were walking in a no walking zone. That’s so disgusting yaar, I was thinking that you must have committed a  big crime or something. But you have defamed me anil. I am very upset from you. What will people think of me that my friend was caught by Russian police only because he was walking in no walking zone. What a pain for me. And we were laughing so much. We all commented in our group making fun of him.

So this was the story of my friend anil getting caught by the police department of two countries. And I am very proud of him. But I hope that you will be fine everywhere you go. And keep safe always. And keep distance from the other countries police department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.