Monday 1 August 2011

unforgettable memories of LULU FIELD



Yesterday I n my bro had gone for a walk to the lulu field. This is the field where I use to walk. There I was alone for some time. Cool wind was blowing. And I expand my arms and was thinking about this field.

This is the field where I had played for 10 years. I was 14 wen I first played cricket here and now m 24. The journey has been amazing. We always used to play cricket there. We came out of our house from 3:30 pm in the summer hot days. Parents scholding us not to go, but we still get there. The light brown field having no grass at all. due to sunlight it seems like gold.  And after playing we gather there and organize a meeting and talk about the girls, that days play and many more things.

But today I came der only for a walk and still m not able to walk properly. I came here only at the night time. Everything was dark and I cant see properly. I haven’t seen the field for a long time. I was feeling very bad. I want to see it in day time and want to play cricket on it.

I was missing every bit of this field. I had spend more time in this field then home. If anyone asks where is alok. He will find me here at the field playing. I love this field. Am missing everything, I miss playing cricket here, I miss the batting, wo fast bol ko dardar ke khelna, wo lose ball ko hit for a six, wo snik hone par bhi bolna ki bat pe nai laga tha, wo runner ko bolna “ no singles tu dekh kaise marta hun main”.

I miss the bowling. Wo itna lamba run up lena. Shoaib akhter ki tarah aana, wo lambi lambi wide phekna, wo sabka kehna “ abe bowling mat kar”. Wo wicket ukhadna, wo ball ko swing karana.

I miss the fielding. Wo point pe fielding karte time ball aate hi left turn karna aur uske piche bhagna, wo face pe khade ho ke bolna “ koi baat nai ye mere haath mein hi dalega ball”. Wo catch pakdte time misplace ho ke ungli mein chot aana, wo field mein dive marna, wo catch ka miss hona, wo ball ki aur speed se daudna aur jab jhukte hi ball ka haat mein na aana, wo dur se direct throw karna, wo bar bar chillate rehna “ comeon, comeon” aur wo clap karna bar bar.wo masti karna bich bich mein.

 I miss the keeping. Wo wicket ke piche khade rehna ki kab ball mere haath mein aaye au rise stumped out karun, wo piche se sabko dekhna, wo baller ko encourage karna, wo achanak se catch chut jana, wo sabka mujhe gali dena, wo run out ka miss karna, wo wide ball ko pakadna. Aur wo achha keeping karna.

I miss everything. I love the game and I love this field.

And now I only come at the night time and only walk for my recovery. I can’t play or do those things stated above. But still I came here to make my memory more strong than ever.

 One day I will play cricket again here. And the same thing will happen wid me. For sure. That day will come.

So frnds this is a small story of mine related wid lulu filed. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Maddy very soon u will be fit & fine to play cricket again...lv u this was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so shona. hmm love u too.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.