Sunday 7 August 2011

FRIENDSHIP DAY celebration at my college


  It is the story of my college, how we had celebrated friendship day. It happened two years back. it was 3rd of aug. actually 2nd of aug was friendship day, but bcoz dat day was a holiday I decided to celebrate it on Monday at the college with my friends. And also this blog is a tribute to my very good friend DHEERAJ who is no more with us. On that day we had enjoyed a lot. Even we had not done any class also. no one can forget that day, at least not I, that was the very special day of my life.

So I got ready for college and in my way I bought two packets of chocolate. We had some classes at the first session. then after the break we had one class and then a leisure period. Sir was not there. So I take out my bunch of friendship bands and started tying  on my friends hand. We were enjoying, having fun. Actually that was the first time I was doing this kind of activity. Was a bit nervous also, maine abhi tak saare friends ko thik se jana nahi tha. And the girls were out of range. That day  I had talk with the girls properly I think.

I had tied fship bands to each and everyone present in the class. All were having fun as we had a free class. Dev had touched my feet after I had tied him the band, and I said “ tu jise chahta hai wo tujhe jarur milegi mere bhai”. Then maine sabko band bandha mamu, biju, Manas,pintu, sada, rajesh, dheeraj, rajan, chandan and the other boys of my class, sorry unke naam yaad nai hain mujhe. Ha ha ha ha. Ab ye mat bolna ki kaisa dost hai apne doston ke naam bhi yaad nai rakh sakta. Actually we know them by their roll number. and yes one more important thing at 6:40 of the first video I m tying tha band to dheeraj. Who is now not with us. He was a nice human being and a great friend. Always ready to help others. This blog is dedicate to him.



Then after I finish with the boys I came to girls. Was a bit nervous at that time. Soch raha tha ki agar they refuse lene se to ?? phir to yaar wo sab bands bekar ho jayenge. But it didn’t happen. Maine ek ek ko chun chun ke bands lagaya. Every one were happy as u can see the smile on their faces. After I had finish with the girls shradha and sweta and baby thnks me for that. “ are no need of that yaar, now we are friends, friends na ???”.  “oh ofcourse”they replied. And when I came to the second bench of girls, sweety and sweta buthi were there, wen I was tying the band to sweety the boys were shouting, wo us time mein rumour fail gaya tha ki I love sweety. But that was not true at all. They were shradha, sweta , baby, sweta buthi, and sweety. Aur baki ke 4 donkeys were not there in the class pooja, bandana, suman and mallika. I bet they had missed a wonderful day of their life. missed u all re, tum log aate to kitna achha hota yaar. but its ok yaar.


Then I brought the two packet of the chocolate from my bag and given each to boys and girls. Aur thik chocolate distribute kar hi chukka tha ki alok sir came.aur unke class mein ek kadam rakhte hi we shouted happy friendship day sir.  Aur sir jaise hi unke table ke pass gaye aur unke notebook table pe rakhe hi the ki we attack to him aur band bandha. Sir kuch soch bhi nai sake ki kya ho raha hai. Sir was like what!!!! Ye kahan phas gaya yaar. Main to padhane aaya tha.  ha ha ha ha well this is how we surprise  our teachers. That day no classes humne sir ko mana kar diya no today no classes sir plz. Friendship day celebrate kar raha hain. And sir was so friendly he agreed with us. We gave chocolate to sir. and then sir had done an amazing thing I never had thaught. He open the chocolate it was a small one, aur unhone sabko us chocolate ke a chota sa tukda khilaya. Pura class khatam ho gaya with that chocolate. That was so touching and loving. Can never forget that. Sir ne girls se start kiya to boys. i love the way he  had response. Alok sir is the best.wo kabhi hamare against nai gaye always supportive he was more like an elder brother to us then an teacher. Hamesha kehte the ki enjoy these years. Ye time aur kabhi nai aayega tumhare life mein. Sir u were right, I miss every bit of the college,specially the time spent with you. Love u sir, dnt forget us.

Ok then class to karne nai tha sweets were khatam aur band bhi sabko bandh diya to what now. Yes it’s the entertainment time. Sabne gana gaya, maine bhi . So I made all the girls to sing. Aur sabhi ladkiyon ne gana gaya. It was nice.sabhi ne achha gaya. Phir humne sir ko ek song gane ko kaha to sir ne mana kar diya. I said “sir saath mein gate hain na”.then we sang ye pal song with sir. I, dev, sir and dheeraj sang that song.we were enjoying a lot with sir. Uske baad kisi aur sir ka class tha aur wen he came humne unhe bhi request kiya ki not today sir. To wo sir bhi maan gaye.phir dev na ek song gaya, and phir dheeraj ne ek song gaya ‘ maine pyar tumhi se kiya hai ‘ from phool aur kaante. And that  song was dedicate to sweety. Actually he was in love  with her. Lekin sweety use pyar karti hai ki nai ye pata nai tha.then rajesh na ek dance performance kiya.
Then after that mamu, manas, dheeraj, sir, biju,dev and me sang a song. ‘Tere bina tere bina lagta nahin mera jiya’  sabhi gaa rahe the but I was not singing are yaar mujhe wo song ke lyricis nahi aate the, to I was just pretending to sing au raise hi hil raha tha. To girls log bole ki ” alok dada sing na”. to maine kaha ki “ are I don’t know the song re ”.

After that come we sang the evergreen song of Indian history ’ye dosti hum nahi todenge’. Dev was like song ko andar se gaa raha tha, aur dheeraj to sir ke saath flirt kar raha tha. Ha ha ha. And then we sang a romantic song , which is also my fav song ’meri soni meri tamanna jhooth nahi hai mera pyar’. Aur is gane mein to yaar dheeraj was like kuch jyada hi romantic ho gaya tha, apne ghutne pe gir gaya wo, aur singing the song, everyone knows for whom that was. hmmm sweety I guess ha ha ha. Phir sab chale gaye and I and dev gate rahe wo song, and after that the dancing session start, chandan and rajesh danced. Was nice dance.

Then sab khatam hone ke baad sir ka interview liya gaya ki how he feel today. Aaj ka class kaisa laga unhe.sir ne kaha ki he enjoyed a lot today, and he cant forget this day. and then hum sab group aa gaye samne aur mil ke ek song gaya sir ke liye ‘sir sir o sir we love u’. and the class over here.
How nice was that day, wish wo din kabhi khatam hi nahi hota, aaj jab is din ko yaad karta hun to aankh se aasun nikal aate hain, coz the things had changed, sab log bichad chuke hain, some are in contact and some are not. And some in not in this world. The memory is so fresh, today also I feel everyone near me, gossiphing, murmering in the class.

 Now alok sir is in kharagpur doing his masters. We miss u sir. And we love u. mujhe pata hai aap ye blog jarur padhenge and comment bhi kijiyega sir.mere bare main to sab jante hi ho m not fit, so m at my home. Dev in satupali(sambalpur) he will prepare for something. Mamu got job in Vedanta, rajesh got admission in iter,bbsr. Baby, mallika, pooja and sweta in bbsr doing a short time course, shradha got admission at a college at khordha, and bandana also got admission to the degree in khordha. Suman got married aur kahan hai kisi ko pat nai. Sweety and sweta buthi lost. I mean not in contact with me. Aur baki jo bach gaye sab job ki talash kar rahe hain.

I wish them all a HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY. Best of luck for your future.aur haan kabhi bhul mat jana mujhe hamesha contact mein rehna. love u all yaar.

2 comments:

  1. it was really nice reading ur experience babu..Happy friendship day 2u also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy friendship day shona.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.