Wednesday 10 August 2011

journey with a chatu aunty


Well this was when I was in diploma college. I had come to home on Saturday evening. And now was going to my college on Monday morning. Usually I used to come home on saturday evening and go back to college on Monday morning.  I used to go by bus. And that day I was not feeling well. Actually the last night I had eaten something more than my capacity. And now the digestion had got imbalance and I was feeling like vomiting. So I came to bus stand with my father. kept a seat in the bus.

Then when it was 6:30am the bus started and my father gone. I was just hoping to get to balangir quickly, but it takes two hour to get there. So I was quietly sitting on my seat. Then tha bus stopped at the kacheri chowk. There a aunty come to the bus. She was wearing a pink saree,with short hairs. She was a treacher. I always see her while going to balangir by bus. She was searching for a seat on the bus then she came to me and asked whether the seat is empty or what. I said its empty u can sit here. par mujhe kya pata tha ki meri wo choti si social work meri hi band baja degi.
She sit beside me. I was happy chalo  nice women in sitting beside me. Will enjoy the journey. But soon that thaught of mine converted to a nightmare.

“ where r u going ?? ”. I was about to answer her, but before I could say anything she again asked 

“  bolangir ??”

“  yes aunty ”

To unhone mujhe aisi najar se dekha jaise bol rahi hon ki aunty mat kaho mujhe. I was like arre aunty ko aunty nai kahunga to kya girlfriend bolunga kya ?

“ Kya karte ho ? ” she asked. And again interrupted me.

“ student ? ”

“ haan ”

 “ Kya padh rahe ho ? “ I was like are ab isse aapka kya lena dena. Then I answered.

“ diploma ”

“ kaun sa branch hai tumhara  ?” ab ye kuch jyada nai hjo raha hai.

“ electrical ”

“ kitna students ho ?”.  tu hai kaun re aunty ? my mind was asking her.

“ 90 ”

“ Kab se join kiya tumne ? “ oh god, lagta hai ye mujhe maar hi dalegi aaj. Maine kitne muskil se answer diya.
 
“ 2008 ”

“ kitne saal ka course hai ? ” ab is aunty ki bat sun ke meri tabiyat bigad rahi thi, was feeling like vomiting.

“ three ”

“ so padhai kaisa  chal raha hai ?”  now it was getting worse for me. Maine dheers se kaha.

“ good ”

“ kahan rehte ho tum wahan pe ?, hostel ? or mess ? ”

“ mess”  bolne ke baad aur control nai hua mujhse, maine apna sar bahr nikala aur ulti karna start kar diya, for 5 mins I was puking. Aur phir jab khatam hua and I was feeling better to wo aunty kya bolti hai suno.

“ ulti karne ki aaddat hai kya tumhe bus mein ??”

“ nai wo bas thoda sa pet kharab tha ”

“ oh raat to kuch ulta seedha kha liya hoga na ?”

“ haan” mujhe bahut gussa aa raha tha tab. I ws like kitna question puchti hai be tu, agar main kaun banega carorepati mein gaya hota aur amitabh ke samne baitha hota to ab tak 5 karod rupaiye jit chuka hota.

I was thinking ki kab balangir aaye aur iss aunty se mera picha chute. Aur jaise hi balangir aaya, main jaldi se bus se utra aur ferar wahan se.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha lolz...bechari aunty..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in this case shona wo aunty nai main bechara tha. us aunty ko maine tollerate kiya, aur wo bhi pure 2 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. le ab ismein main badmash ho gay , badmash to wo chatu aunty thi dear.yaar jab bhi wo yaad karta hun ajeeb sa lagta hai. bahut hi pakau aunty thi wo.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.