Tuesday 9 August 2011

after two months


Today evening , when I logged in, something happen. When I logged in to my g mail account, I saw that she had change her pic. And don’t ask who is she ??.  she means  the girl whom I love. And please don’t ask her name here. So I had seen her pic. It was awesome. She was looking absolutely fantastic, as beautiful as ever, and most important thing a smile on her face. I just love her smile.

So after I had seen her pic I was doing my work, writing blog, and was on facebook. Then suddenly a msg came to my g talk  “hi” this was her msg. I saw and was like in a fix should I answer it or not. for a moment I thaught rehna de na yaar don’t reply her. but again mann kar raha tha to reply her back. Then after few moments I msged her ‘hi’.

‘ how r u ? ’. she asked.

‘ fine ’ was my reply.

‘ what r u doing now ? ’.

‘ writing blog ’

‘ whats that ’

‘ it’s a website where I can share my feelings ’

‘oh’

‘ you wanna see ?’

‘ yap’

‘ den visit alokkujur.blogspot.com ’

‘ okies ’

‘ how is your health ?’

‘not good’

‘doing physiotherapy ?’

‘ no’

‘ why ?’

‘m doing baba ramdev’s kapal bharti and anulom vilom ’

‘ good, even I do it’

‘  hmmmm’

‘  is ur full name alok subash kujur ?’

‘ hmmmm’

Here I was like ohhhhhh !!!!! she don’t even know my full name. aur main isse pagalon ki tarah pyar karta hun. What yaar.

‘ how is ur parents’

‘ good’

‘ you r not able to walk na ?’

‘ hmmmm’

‘ take care of urself, I will pray for your good health ’

‘hmmm’

‘ bye’

‘ bye’

So this was the conversation between us. Hmmmm I talked to her after two months. I was replying only  ’hmmm,hmmm’ to her, but my heart knows how much I wanted to talk with her. I know she don’t love me anymore. and that hurts me more. but I have to live with this truth that she don’t love me. and i m ok with that, god dont gives us all the thing that we wish for, sometimes we had to be happy for what we have with us.

 Well I always pray for her to stay fit and happy. i always love her smiling. Love u dear, god bless u.

1 comment:

  1. good to know u stil lv her...pata nahi main kya soch rahi thi..!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.