Sunday 7 August 2011

A MIDNIGHT CALL


It was almost 12am and the date has been changed from 6th aug to 7th aug.  and   today is friendship day. I was at the bathroom thoda fresh ho raha tha tabhi, my mobile phone ring. I came and saw, the call was of baby moti. I call her back, par moti ka phone engage aa raha tha. Kisi se baat kar rahi thi wo. Den after a few moments she called me.

“ happy friendship day ” we both said  at a time. And laughed.

“ kaisi hai dear”

“ fine aur aap”

“ m also fine re”

“ pata hai bhaiya maine sabse pehla call aapko kiya tha, par aap ne nai uthaya, phir maine apne frnd ko lagaya usne v nai uthaya aur phir maine sweta ko lagaya usne v nai uthaya, mujhe to laga tha ki mera call koi nai uthayaga, phir den dada n madan dada ko call kiya to unhone receive kiya aura b aapko call kiya maine. ”

“hmmm good, main wo fresh ho raha tha to isliye nai le paya”

“ok”

“aur”

“aur  sab thik re dear”

“ok den bhaiya its late now, aap so jaiye kal baat karenge”

“ok dear”

“Bye, I love u”

“hmm love u too”

And she hung up. after that mujhe hamare college ke friendship day celebration yaad aa gaye. How we were celebrating. Kitna masti karte the. Aur kitna maja aata tha college ka rule tod ke.yaar wo sab yaad kar ke was feeling good and bad also. Those days were best days of my life. I can never forget those days with my friends. I love them all.

Raat ko call kar ke pareshan kar diya moti ne ha ha ha ha, not yaar jst kidding, m ok wid it she had not disturbed me. Moti tu kabhi bhi call kar sakti hai re. love u. 

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm nice Maddy....dont feel bad re though college days wont return back but the lovely memories will remain with us forever...n keep us moving ahead in life..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm thnx shona.wo to hai shona. memories will remain with us forever.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.