Friday 27 July 2012

my houses at bolangir


when I was at Bolangir, for my diploma, there was not one where house which I was in, I had changed 3 times and I had 4 house to live in as paying guest. So now m going to tell you about the places where I was once lived.

So here’s the description of my first house. well it was at the shanti para, near a primary school. It was more like a chambers. I mean it had two floor the ground one was more like a house where the owner of that house lived and the one at the top was ours it was like 6 rooms there,so mine was 2nd from the right. And there I, my brother and rocky were to live. My brother was already doing diploma and I and rocky were new. To we had only one big room there, there was no bathroom, at the end of the rooms we have little space where we used to bath and it was an open area.  We were visible from a long distance. Bathroom was not there it was being made. And the toilet was down at the garden side. And for six rooms we had only 3 toilets. and moreover a funfact mosquitos were like attacking us, when we go to toilet it was like feast for the mosquito, they were like covering our whole body and making love to us. God that was pathetic. Uppar se niche balti le kea ate time to sala jaan nikal jati thi yaar. That was a horrible experience. We had a great time there. We had enjoyed a lot. There was a boy named ashish he was from bihar, we had made fun. My brother and rocky used to scare some of the students there living next room to our’s. ohh man I can forget those days. But we didn’t live there for a long time. And we moved from there on November.

And this time we got a house near college chowk, the house was really close to rajendra college.  This house was at some tough places. Like we had problem getting there. So the house was looking great from outside. A small church was also der 50 meters away. That was a nice surrounding around us. So when we enter the house it was like a horror movie set, like a bhoot ka bangla. It had a long verandah and to its right we had two room and a kitchen. Even in day time it was very dark in there, it was scary house I tell you. And when we switch on the lights the ball fused, two balls get fused, then we all said it’s a haunted house, there is ghost in here, let get out of here. Ha ha ha ha ha. And the most interesting thing about our bathroom, yes, we don’t have doors for our bathroom and toilet, and that was so scary also we had two tanks in there one for bathroom and one for the toilet. Ab hum log kaise wahan pe 6 mahine bitaye hain ya hum hi jante hain. And there we were five people living. Me, my brother, bitun, sujit and rocky. And later when rocky, sujit n bitun moved on nilu bhaiya came to live with us. We had great time there, made fun had parties. There was a girl on the neighbourhod who use to see me when I came out of my house. These stories will be on another blog. And then we had an issue with the owner and we had to leave that place. And we moved out from there on march I think.

Then we, means, I and my bro moved in to a house at shantipara again, this time it was a chamber again, we had a small room. And a common toilet, and the main thing I hated that toilet very much that was so messed up. Yuck. But there we got some new friends also. Bikas, jeetu(fardeen). We had enjoyed a lot there also. We had very small place to keep our cycles. Often we used to shout also that whose cycle is this take it or I am gonna through it out. And about the eating thing we had our lovely hotel(           ) whose name I had forgotten jab naam yaad aayega to us bracket mein likh dunga. Its not like I love that hotel but I had to eat there it was my majboori samajh lo. The food was third class, all I was eating is bhaat dal and baingan ka bharta, or sometimes small fish, or chicken. And that was too not so tastey. Well we didn’t have too much of fun there because the room was very small and my friends didn’t fit in there, coz I had a bunch of my friends, but still we had this gupchup party there. Again this story will be on next blog. And then again I had to move out from there coz my brother’s had completed his three years diploma. And from there I moved in to madan’s place. Bikas was very upset that I was leaving that place he insisted me to live with him, he also said that he will  clean the toilet and make it chaka chak. But I was not mentally prepared to live there. And so I moved on.

Ans this was may I think . there we had two rooms and a outer room for our cycle. That house was good but it was at the end. So we had threat of thief and like that. So we were six people living there. I, madan, manash, rocky, bhagwan and bitu. And here we had a blast. We had have all type of fun here. We had birthday parties, gupchup parties, only parties parties and parties. Now this place was bigger than the old one so all my friends came to my place and hangout here. we were enjoying a lot. And also we had ajeeb namunee with us, starting from bitu he was a cool boy but he was never with us all the time. He is 5 days with us and gone for 20 days, we get used to his absence. And bhagwan a simple sweet and calm personality.but at the same time lazy also. And rocky he is totally crazy, he is a friend of my brother, and we had manash he was also kind of bitu type one day with us and another 5 days gone. And left madan and I, we were also not so perfect yaar, we used to have coffee at 2 am in the morning. We used to wake up our friends from another room mean call them and have coffee and we had this party til I ws there or till I got affected with this disease.but nevertheless I had great fun living with those kaminas, we had named  our mess shining star mess. And also we had this on our Bluetooth which I still had. @ahining star. Well theres more stories about this 
place also. Will write  it on another blog.

So friends this was something about my places where I had live. And I miss the last one very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.