Sunday 1 July 2012

aids patient


Well that was a very normal day as usual. I woke up and had my breakfast. And was doing some work on my computer. Ohhh you must be shocked ki ye sala computer pe kya kaam kar raha tha. Arre yaar I was  on facebook, and checking my mail. Ha ha ha ha. Ok now on topic.  It was about 10 am when I saw a women with his 6 - 7 year old son. she was good looking gauti type women, she was thin and she was small in height also. And her boy was cute one. I was alone at home, she came to my house and knocked  the door. I asked who is dis ?? then she had open the door ad inquired about my father. I told her that he is not at home he will be back soon, you can wait for him or you may go and checkout in the campus you can find him there. And they were gone.
Then after sometime my father came home, I told him that some lady was looking for him. Then he told me yes he had met that lady already. I asked him whats the matter then he told me that, that lady had aids and her boy too. And she had come here to take her monthly allowance which govt had declared.

And then I was like what ?? I was shocked. That was the first time when I saw any aids patient. I felt very bad for the lady and her son. I mean the boy was so small and the lady was so young. It was very bad feeling for me, thinking about them that they are suffering from such syndrome. We all always use to hate those kind of people. We treat them very badly. We use bad words to them, and more often we ignore them as if they are not humans.

But what I realize and saw was they are also human, and they have also the same right to live as we have. Why cant we accept them into our society. And also these disease is not contagious, that means this disease will not transmit from the infected person to other person my touching, hugging or even kissing them. In fact we must take good care of that person suffering from this disease. And we also have some mis conception about hiv and aids, these two are totally very different from eachother.

We all must know how it spread so that we can be aware of this disease.

So HIV spread only by four reasons and they are :-

1-    Unprotected sexual intercourse with infected person (either heterosexual or homosexual)
2-    Transfusion of infected blood or blood products
3-    Infected mother to her baby during pregnancy, birth process and through breast – feeding
4-    Use of infected needles and instruments without sterilization or sharing of needles and syringes by HIV drug addicts

And we should also know how HIV is not transmitted

1-    Embarrassing or kissing (social)
2-    Touching hand shaking or hugging
3-   Sharing bathroom or toilet
4-    Coughing, saliva or sneezing
5-    Eating together or sharing utensils
6-      Swimming pools
7-    Sharing clothes
8-    Mosquito bite, Insect bite or houseflies
9-    Patient caring.

One more information :-  Infected person’s blood, semen, vaginal fluid are rich in HIV. However tears, saliva, sweat or urine do not pose any danger ?

What is the difference between HIV and AIDS ?

HIV-positive :- Being HIV-positive simply means that you have tested positive for being infected with the virus known as HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).

AIDS :- Having AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) means that you are HIV-positive AND that the progressive damage done to your immune system (usually over many years) has weakened it to a point at which you can no longer fight off a range of defined opportunistic infections (unless you receive treatment to support and restore some of your immune function).

so friends this was my encounter with an aids patient. I am awaring you all to be out of this disease. And it might feel awkward but have safe sex always, use condoms. And please read this to know something about aids and hiv. Have some knowledge about this disease.

1 comment:

  1. truly enlightening loved reading it dear well written !!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.