Saturday 28 July 2012

bhoot bangla


It is the house where I lived with my brother and other friends in balangir while persuing my diploma degree.  We were to move out to other place so we found this house. It was near the college chowk, and near the rajendra college.  And it was in a pretty good area I mean far from ladai jhagda. And here all types of comforts were there.

So when we enter the house it was like a bhoot bangla, it was very dark inside. It had a long verandah about 6 feet in width, and to its right there were two room and a kitchen, and at the end of the corridor to the right it was bathroom and the toilet. It was dark there and so we had switch on the lights and suddenly the electric ball fused, I shouted its ghost here, bhago yahan se. waise bhi ye bhoot bangla hi lag raha hai. And we enter the rooms, the rooms were quiet bigger. And was enough for six of us to live in. and the kitchen was also ok one. And when we enter the bathroom we were all shocked. There was no door in there as in it was all open and the toilet was also the same. There was only two tanks, we were like ye kya hai be, sab kuch thik hai par yahan aa ke ye kya gadbad hai be. But besides this problem we all liked the house and decided to live in there. And we also decided that whoever will go to the toilet he will sing so that we can know someone is there. Ajeeb thaw o sab bhi, jab bhi subah uthte the aur toilet jana hota tha to pehle to jao room check karo ki sab hain ya nahi , nahi to paas ja kar chillao ki bhai koi hai kya aur tabhi ja ke jate the .

And the atmosphere in there was so hot, I mean inside the house it was hot.  At summer it was ok we can easily tolerate that coz a tree was also there so its shadow was on our house and we were relived a bit. But in winter the atmosphere doesn’t change it still was hot in our rooms we used to switch on the fan and sleep in the winters, my friends when feel very cold they came to my place stay for a while and when they became normal they go. This house was perfect for all of us. We had a great time together there. I had my birthday party there and which was most memorable one. Actually I had not celebrated my bday on my actual date coz at that time my exams were going on. And so after the exams we had celebrated. And that day there was no power, so we had the party in the dark, and we have no candles also. So all the party went by the help of mobile torch. That was so amazing party everyone were so happy and of course the rain thing, it had rain heavily also. My friends went to home at 1 am at night.

So we were six people living in the house, me, my brother, bitun, sujit and rocky. At the first room my brother and rocky living and in my room bitun and sujit were. In my room there was television and we had cable connection also. And so yes we have kind of luxorius life there, we had a season of IPL there, we had enjoyed a lot. Each day was fun in its own way. Sujit and bitun’s quarrel, atish scholding to rocky, the love between bitun and rocky. Well we always have bitun and sujit fighting for silly reasons. Always talking about the girls of the college and even in the road if they see a girl they talk about her. They were crazy I tell you. Well no matter how much they fight with each other. At last at the end of the day they will sleep together.
We cook there, I mean we used to cook our own food. I and bitun were the one who knows how to cook. So we use too cook our lunch and dinner, our main item was to be bhaat, dal and baingan ka bharta or we had egg bhujia. And kabhi kabhi agar josh aa gaya to we used to have chicken in our menu. I and bitun really enjoyed cooking. Every party we had there bitun was the one to cook the chicken. But gradually this process went down, ladkon mein josh khatam ho gaya. It was being late for dinner al the time. And my brother cant tolerate this so first he quited and then all rocky and sujit and bitun. Arre yaar wo log khana khane ke baad apna thali tak nai dhote the, 5-6 din tak pada rehta tha thali sab, because of their negligence humne khana banana chod diya.

The surrounding was very nice. It was small road in front of our house like of 7-8 feet in width, we had houses everywhere. And in front of our house there was a hand pump, so we had no problem for water. And yes there were girls at every houses. To our left there were three girls, and in front of them two girls were there. and to our left one girl was there, I kinda like that girl, that girl was mad for me. She used to come to her gate and see me. But well we never had a connection, we never talk. And so it was over there. But my brother and all the boys had enjoyed our location. We had many memories attached to that house.

But when the time passes the boys split up, first rocky then sujit and then bitun.  I and my brother were left in our house and then nilu bhaiya came to live with us, with him also we had nice time. We had bike now. So the transport system was quite good now, my brother had also a bike there. We used to go to dhaba often. We love that place, that was perfect for all of us. But what can we do nothing was in our hand. and its been   more than three years now. all had completd their courses and were doing the jobs. My brother is doing apprentice in Rourkela, bitun is having a job in collector office, rocky is in Raipur doing his nursing job, nilu bhaiya in balangir itself and doing his MR job. Well everybody is in good condition now. So friends this was about our house the bhoot bangla.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.