Saturday 7 July 2012

funny incident


This is a very tiny story of mine. But at the same time its funny and interesting also. It was just a week before. The day was lovely and I woke up a bit late, got freshen up and was sitting in front of my computer and surfing the net, chatting with friends. And then after sometime my brother came to my room. We were talking about something and then he asked me to give the keyboard to him coz he wanted to play game. And I handed over to him. And he started playing WWE. I told him to play the NFS car race but he told that he like WWE more than the car race. After a game when my brother won, I asked him to give me the key board I wanna play game.  Then he gave it to me  had taken  the UNDERTAKER. And the game begins, well I was not aquinted with the keys and so I was having trouble playing the game. My undertaker was not punching and kicking properly to his opponent and in this situation we all get excited right ? and so do i. the game was not in my hand now my player was loosing and I was trying hard to give the opponent a kick or punch and at that very time I got angry and ask undertaker to give him a kick and then suddenly my right leg moved very fast like giving a kick, and I fell a very high pain on my leg. At that very moment I left the keyboard and told my bro that I m not gonna play this game anymore. My father was also there both of them told me kya bachhon jaise khelta hai, agar wahan pe nai ho raha hai to haath pair chalata hai. But what can I do yaar my brain was out of control and I was in pain now. So silly me.  Ha ha ha ha ha aisa bhi koi karta hai yaar, game khelte rahega aur laat marega  ha ha ha ha ha. So funy yaar. So this was the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.