Monday 12 March 2012

the planning for get together.


Well this happened or started  when I called to brij, my friend of diploma. I had talk with him about a month ago. And I had told him that I m going to balangir to bring my mark sheets. Then he told that he will also come to see me. He had not seen me from our last day of college. he misses me a lot and suddenly he asked me to plan for a get together.  Then I also had agreed with him. He told me to call bablu also and lets do a gupchup party. He told that only I can persuade bablu to come balangir. So I said ok. And I had made a plan for our get together.

That was the time of the 1st week of february . I had already a plan to go to balangir. But then I cancled it and I had made a plan that when I will go for the get together,  at that time I will bring my mark sheets from my college.  And all this was to happen in one single day. I had to go to balangir and then to the doctor who had treated chandan and to college and to my mess and then had the party and then return back to home. So I had started calling my friends.

First I call bablu, I told him that lets have a party in balangir and we will invite every one of our gang and we will have a gupchup party, he agreed to this suddenly. He told me to tell him the date and he will be there on that day.

Then I call madan, and told him about this thing he told that their xams are there. And it will take time. I told him no problem. That’s not the matter coz the date had not been fixed yet. So their xams were to closed on 8th of march. Then I decided to make it on 9th . then I talk with rajan also he also agreed with me. And while I was talking with both of them to fix the date on 9th my father told me not to fix the date no 9th coz he told me that we were going to our village for 5 days. From 7th to 12th . then again I had to rethink and had made another plan. I had called madan and told him that the 9th date was cancled and lets do it on Monday that is on 12 th of this month.  Then he didn’t agreed at once and told me to kep it on 14th or 15th, then I told him ki from 13th to   16th there are function going on in college, and I wil not be able to take my mark sheets. Then I told him to wait, let me think.

And then I again had to plan all things, I call bitu my roommate of balangir. He had given me some information about college. Then we had fixed the date 12 of march. I had asked bitu to calculate the per head distributed money. And the items to me cooked that day. He was on his plan. And in between this dev had visited my house. Actually he had come here to see a girl for his brother to marriage. And let me tell u one thing his brother is continuously rejecting the girls from three years. My god yaar. Ye uska bhai hai ya tom cruise yaar. Usko ladki chahiye ya koi antique  diamond. Then  when he had came to visit me we had a talk. I asked him to come to party on 12th. He asked my which day it is on. I told him its Monday, then he twas like ohh my god Monday !!!! yaar on Monday I don’t eat  nonveg. Then I told him ok we will get  another plan for this.
Then I call brij, he told he cant came coz his brother had met an accident and he is in coma, so he cant come for the get together. I asked him tu dekh le yaar agar bhai thik hote hain to aa jana. He said ok. And then after some days we talk in facebook and he asked me when is the party. I told him on Monday 12th. And he said he will come. Then I said ok no problem. And here I was talking with bitu ki kkitne log ayenge aur kitne log nai. So the people were at one time increasing and decreasing. I had again called rajan and madan they were giving their exam well. Then I had asked them to tell rajesh also, and when I called rajesh, he was in a fix. He told that he cant come. Coz he had his internal on this 12th of march. And he cant miss it, it was so bad news for me, then I said ok no problem yaar u give ur exam we can meet any other day. And then I call mamu and asked him to come on Monday he told ok he is free, and I called manas also he also was free, so we had all our members ready for the party,

Then I asked dev to come to me and then we will go to balangir, he told its 95 km. so I understand he was not interested to this offer, so I called to bablu that he will first come to me with the gupchup and kachoris. We wil have the party and then the next day we will go to balangir, and he agreed at once. He had given no reason to ignore me. and I know  he wont also. So I called madan and he also told me not to put party on 12th. I was a bit disappoint but its ok yaar ab doston ke liye to itna to kar hi sakte hain. So we had put it on 1th march which is on Tuesday. So every body were ready for this change, and this date was final. Here I had stopped lincon also, I had asked him to wait till the gupchup party which we will have in our house.

Yes we were having a gupchup party on our house the day before the main event. I had told bitun to come, lincon to come. I had asked lincon to wait till this gupchup party and he agreed also. And so I asked bablu to bring gupchup of 200 rupees.  And he said ok. And this time we gonna rock with this gupchup thing. So here at my house we had our party with.me, my brother, bablu, bitun and lincon.and we are going to have a blast.

And on Tuesday at balangir we were me, bablu, dev, madan.manas, subrat mamu, rajan, chandan,brij and m sure that day will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.