Tuesday 27 March 2012

mauser gun


This was when I was in 7th grade. And we were at Rourkela. We were new to that place, mom had just got transferred to that place. We had got new friends some big and some small from us in age. And those days we had craze for video games really, Mario, contra, bike race these games drive me and my bro crazy. And one day when we were at market we saw a gun. And that was a MAUSER GUN. Me and my bro were very excited to see that gun, and we had bought that also. We had only seen that type of gun in movies, and now its in our hand. Of course it was a toy yaar, ab hum 7th grade mein thodi na asli wala le ke ghumenge, agar aisa hota to jo hamein pasand nai aata use hi sabse pehle uda dete  ha ha  ha ha ha ha. So we came home and started using that gun we had  got a packet of bullets, the plastic one, it’s the round shaped, small sized. So we were playing aiming  aiming, we used to place a can or our compass box or a bottle and we used to aim there. And we had a lots of fun doing that. Then we came out side and started aiming on other subjects. We were enjoying the mauser gun thing.

Then one day a small boy came to us, and we were playing together, he was in….. I think in 4th grade. So we brought the gun, and we were playing with it, aiming at something. And suddenly pata nai kya ghusa mere dimag mein. I take that gun aur us ladke ko dikhaya ki look this is a gun aur ye hamara hai. From this we became police and  you became thief coz you don’t have one. So I m going to fire at you. And I pointed that gun towards him. We were enjoying this chor police thing. And I had unlock the lock, and then take out the magazine. But mujh gadhe ko kahan pata tha ki agar main gun ko unlock karta hun to ek goli apne aap load ho jati hai. I was not aware of this thing and I had pointed that gun towards his face. And suddenly to show him, I pull the trigger, and  BANG  I shot him. The bullet goes below his right eye making a deep  red mark. And suddenly we were silent ki kya hogaya yaar. That was also didn’t know ki kya hua achanak se. and when he realized that use lagi hai aankh ke niche to he was about to cry, aur idhar meri phati padi thi ki OH MY GOD ye kya kar diya maine yaar. Meri kuch samajh nai aa rahi thi. If this boye goes to his house and tell his parents ki alok ne aisa kiya hai then they will come running and they will tell my parents and then my halat would like de dana dan, mere parents specially my father mujhe bahut marte. Aur idhar ye ladka rona bhi start kar diya tha, to maine use mana kiya ki arre yaar kyun ro raha hai, ye to kuch bhi nai hai yaar, aur use thoda hasane ki koshish ki, lekin wo has hi nai raha tha to maine wo gun hi usko pakda di aur use khelne ko kaha, use kaha kit u police hai aur main chor, cha lab tu mujhpe firing kar aur main bhagta hun, to wo maan gaya aur khelne ke chakkar mein wo us golike pain ko bhi bhul gaya, hum kuch der tak khele aise hi aur phir jab wo jane laga to maine use kaha ki bhai ghar mein mat bolna ki ye tere aankh me maine mara hai ok, bol dena ki khel raha tha aur jab gir gaya to patthar lag gaya, thik hai na, to he agreed and went.

To isi tarah se doston I got rid of my parents terror. Aur god ko bhi thanks bola ki usko jyada nai lagi thi. Aur haan ab thoda sa gyan bhi mil gaya tha ki jab bhi majak karna ho to pehle magazine ko nikal lena chahiye aur phir jo karna hai karna. Yaar bahut badi musibat se bach gaya tha main us din.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.