Sunday 25 March 2012

MEETING PEPSI


That was our reunion day, when we all friends were to meet at balangir at my old mess. So I and bablu went early from sonepur. We reached there and taken rest and our friends were also coming from their places. We were having a great party and most of all I was meeting them after almost one year. I was so happy. And in between this I had also a plan to meet pepsi n roja.

So after doing some work, I was on bed lying and thinking about that day program. But soon I came to know that none of my plan will work. Because in our college function was there. And so I can’t bring my mark sheet and the doctor I was to meet, was also not there. Then I had called to pepsi’s landline number.  The phone was ringing and ringing and ringing, I tried once, twice thrice. And then I text to femina, her cousion. I asked her number, and inquired if she will be at home or not. Femi told me, she don’t know, coz pepsi’s exam were going on, and she gave me her number. And then I tried her number, princy received it. I ask her where is pepsi she gave it to pepsi and I told her that m at balangir and after sometime I will visit you, she said ok. I had promised pepsi and roja that whenever I will go to balangir I will meet them. They are my two cutie sisters. But unfortunately that day I cant meet roja coz she was in our college involve in many activities.
After sometime I asked bablu to come with me. And we had gone to pepsi’s house. We reached there, then uncle came out, I asked him if pepsi is at home or not. He showed me the way where pepsi is. Then pepsi also came out.

“ hi bhaiya” she said.

“ hello dear” was my reply.

“ how r u ?”

 “ m fine bhaiya, aap kaise ho ?”

“as always fine yaar” and we came in.

“aur bhaiya pehle se jyada fit lag rahe ho aur patle bhi ho gaye ho aap to”

“ oh thank you dear, haan thoda sa patla ho gaya hun, aur ye motapa hi to mera dushman hai yaar, koi ladki nai pategi isse  ha ha ha  ha ha ha ha”

“ ha ha ha  ha kya bhaiya aap bhi, milengi milengi dnt worry. Aur aapko mera number kaise mila ? ”

“ arre maine femina ko msg kiya tha to usne tera number diya mujhe”

“ ohh femina ne diya hai ??, aapne kitni baar try kiya landline mein ? ”

“ arre puch mat yaar, bahut baar try kiya, idhar ring ho raha hai aur koi utha hi nai raha hai to I was like ye kya ho raha hai ”

“ haan wo ye phone kharab ho gaya hai na islie false ring ho raha tha ”

“ hmm aur tere present number to mere paas hai nai ”

“ haan wo number sab bhi na bahut jaldi fail jata hai na to main kisi ko apna number nai deti hun”

“ hmm good”

“waise aapka number bhi main nai uthati, wo princy thi kar ke utha li ”

“ohh ok dear, koi baat nai, jara thik se number use karna aur dena, nai to bahut problem ho jati hai phir baad mein ”

“ haan wo to hai………………. Aur bhaiya Pauline se mile kya ?”

“ arre nai yaar, aaj college ka function chal raha hai na to wo to function mein busy bhi hogi na”

“ ohh haan usne mujhe subah phone kiya tha……. Aap function dekhne nai gaye ?”

“ nai yaar ab aisi halat mein jaunga kya ? waise bhi mera kaam to banega nai, main yahan apna mark sheet lene aaya hun, par ab wo nai milega ”

“ ohh ok”

“ aur tera exam chal raha hai na, aaj nai hai kya ?”

“ aaj nai bhaiya kal hai”

“ to kaisa jar aha hai exam sab, mast na ?”

“haan bas aise hi bhaiya”

“ arre dnt worry yaar achha jayega sab,tu bas aaram se padh, kaun kaun se subject liye hai tune”

Arre bhul gaya yaar kaun kaun se subject the uske, ek min ek min…………….

“ hist, plo.scinece, logic, english” shayad yahi sab the.

“ hmmm ok to thik se padhna dear, aur jyada tension mat lena ok”

“ ok bhaiya”

“ aur wo kahan hai ?”

“ kaun ?”

“nancy yaar aur kaun”

“ ohh school gayi hai”

“ no yaar, aaj bhi nai mil paunga usko, not fair, kitni muskil se to aaya hun use milne lekin aise hi ja raha hun.”

“ ab kya karein bhaiya aapke kismet mein hi nai hai, next time mil lena jab sab honge roja, femina sab”

“ hmm ok ok”

“ aur apko yaad hai na ?”

“ kya yaad hai ??”

“ ha  ha ha ha ha treat bhaiya”

“ ohhh  ha ha ha ha ha haan dear sab yaad hai pehle main thik hoke aata hun uske baad jitna treat lena hai le lena mujhse”

“ok bhaiya”

“ok den dear main chalta hun, mera main motive to pura hi nai hua yaar ”

“ kya matlab bhaiya ?”

“ arre nancy se to mila nai, bol dena use ki main aaya tha”

“ ab bhaiya wo to aapko janti tak nai hai, usko bolne se bhi bolegi ki kaun alok bhaiya ?”

“ haan ye bhi sahi kaha tune yaar, chal koi baat nai main chalta hun ok, byeeeeee”

Well that was a nice meeting with pepsi. Uske saath baat kar ke bahut achha laga. God bless u my dear, always keep smiling. Love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.