Monday 26 March 2012

electronics teacher

Here is a story about my pretty electronics teacher, this was when I was new to my diploma college.  And at that time we were eager to move around the premises, and look around. And so suddenly I saw this teacher. And what happened is follows…

Well there nothing had happened so curious between me and the teacher, but it was funny for sure. So I first saw this electronics teacher, when I was standing in front of our electrical lab, ohh by the way I m electrical student, so from the first site I was like wooooow, my god, I fell for her, ha ha  ha ha ha, I can use that word. And then I inquired to my friends about her, she was going to upstairs and I was at the ground floor, I asked ” 
who is this creature ?”

“ she is one of the faculty, she is our madam,” One of my friend told.

“ye madam hai ya maal ” (sorry for the word), this comes out from my mouth.

And maam was stepping upwards and unfortunately I said those words a little bit louder so she look back to me, and I was like silent and just watching her, she also stared at me and goes up.

And I was like my god is she’s a faculty here, she is so beautiful yaar. And there my friends started to tease me that, wow man if someone new comes to a college for a girl for his class or other class and u are hitting on a faculty.

    And then I came to know that that maam was of electronics branch, and she is not taking our class, I was a bit sad, but that was not my problem we had got our electronics lab class and there I was used to see that teacher. Or at any moment I was able to see that teacher like on the canteen side or on stairs or on corridors or at bike stand. And when I watch the teacher I gave her a slight smile and in return of that she used to stare at me, I used to see her till my neck turn toward my back, ha ha ha ha.

The days goes on, we had our sir taking the electronics class, one day he send the teacher to our class for a particular topic. Well I don’t remember that topic. And from that day she used to take two classes of ours every week, and from the next class I was on the first bench specially for her, to see her from more close, ha ha ha ha ha. But usually I was a 2nd bencher. And from then onwards when teacher came to our class everybody tease me, well yes all boys and girls knows that I kind of like her. When she would be in corridor, boys were to start shouting in the class that “ ae sab chalo andar bhabhi aa gayi, abhi abhabhi ka class hai” ha ha ha ha ha ha. And I used to tell them “ abe bhabhi nai be, bas I like her and nothing else”. Well I use to sit in the front row to see her and yes I had answered some of her question also. To impress her u know  ha ha ha ha ha.

And then suddenly she left the college, well I don’t know the real reason. But I wish where ever she is now she will be happy.  And now you will ask me what was her name right ?? mmmmm to be honest I really don’t know her name, kabhi chance hi nai mila unse puchne ka. So that’s it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.