Wednesday 5 October 2011

SCIENCE EXHIBITION


This story Is of that time when I was in class 10th. And let me tell u this is an amazing story, u will enjoy it for sure. You must be thinking saale ko itni purani baat bhi yaad hai, but kya karein yaar yad reh jatgi hai baatein sab.

Hmmm so I was in the 10th class at that time, and let me inform you that I was in a boys high school  and there no girls were there. So boys were kind of crazy about the girls. So we had a circle level of science exhibition in our school. So all the students from the whole district were to come and take part in this exhibition. This was going to be a very big event. So every boy was doing something. So I also volunteer. And I got a job to paste the poster  of this event in the town. So I was given 2000 poster. I had a friend with me, and we had began our journey.we had to do this work within that day only. So we took our cycle and get to our work. So we had gone to every corner of our town and pasted that poster, and when anyone asked what is this, we told him that there gonna be a science exhibition in our college so plz do come.

It was the day before of the exhibition and we were in school. Well it was the winter so last period tak jyada koi nai rehta tha sab bhag jate the. So we were called by the sir I was in the last and watching ki group was being made and given task. Jab meri baari aayi to we were 4 boys and I was the senior and we had been given the charge of  girls high school. I was like no sir I m not going there. I was a bit shy also coz I was of 10th and rest or like 6,8 and 9. Then sir called me and told don’t worry I know you can handel it very well. I 
was like “handle it ?? handle what ??”

Sir told “ find out yourself ”.

We came to the girls high school  there was two teachers already of that school, then we had given news that this is going to be the rest house of the all the girls who were coming to this event. “ oh my god, no not like this yaar, i was in a half pant only. And I was very shy at that time. But what to do we had orders ”. and the juniors were like wow girls its going to be fun here. And I was haan haan kamino tumhare liye to fun hoga hi. Saalon didi didi bol ke jo chipkoge unse. So we had our job. And the job was that ki we had to carry the luggage of the visitors when they enter the school and I was definitely not going to do that. I had appointed two of my juniors for that. And one for the welcome. And I was to show them their room so I was in the other building where they were to come. We have 5rooms there and already the rooms were had their names on them. And my work was to ask from  where they had come and then show them their room. So I was doing my job very well. Kitne naram bhaw se sabko welcome kar ke unhe apna room dikha raha tha. And the boys who were taking their luggage came to me and said “ this is not fair bhaiya, aap julm kar rahe hain hum par. ”

 “ chup chap apne kaam kar be ” was my reply. and I was to kick him.

You must be thinking ki kamine girls logon ke bare mein bhi to kuch bata. So here it is. Hmmm all the girls were good but not that good for me ki I will be fida on them. They had came with their teachers. And the boys who were carrying their bags were like bhaiya ye wali meri, najar may dalna uspar,and my answer was “ abe kutte pehle baat to kar ke dikha use ?” and then they all got silence. Coz io was the only one who was talking with both teachers and the girls. Always asking them if they need something or if they have any problem. And so I was like friend of them. I asked their name and the boys had seen me talking with the girls. One boy through the bags and came to me and told ” bhaiya you are going out of limit, that girl is mine and sudden he touches my feet and said please leave her bhaiya don’t talk to her I love her ”.

“ harami abhi dekha aur abhi hi love bhi ho gaya tujhe ?? chal ok ok she is yours and koi doubt mat rakhna dil mein ok. Chal ab apna kaam kar”.

“ bhaiya kabhi aap bhi utha lo kisi ka bag ”

“ yahan ka incharge kaun hai ?”

“ aap”

“ phir jo main bolunga wohi karna or else duty  boys high school change kar dunga, yahan pe jo ladkiyon ko enjoy kar raha hai na sab band ho jayega”.

“ sorry bhaiya, age se nai hoga”.

“ good. Ab chal ja bhag ”

So it was getting dark and girls were coming suddenly I saw a girl in white dress coming. She was looking like 
an angel at that time from the dark her white was awesome. I suddenly came down to stairs and welcome her she was with her teacher jo ki thoda chota sa tha. So I asked the boy who was having her bags to handel it to me but the boy refuse then maine use dhamki di to wo maan gaya and mujhe bulaya aur ajeeb si awaaj mein mera naam liya usne. So I had her bags and I had shown her the room where she is going to stay.

Now this was the girl jo mujhe apni aur khinch rahi thi. I was like wow yaar what a beauty. She was very beautiful yaar. Kisis se bhi puch lena mere doston se agar unhe yaad hai to ?. I was like with her only asking her prob and does she need anything. And if there was a problem in any other room I asked the other boys to take care of them but I was not even stepping a inch from that girls room. So we were to give them tiffin and I had given much boxes for her to eat. A boy came to me and said “ bhaiya lagta nai ki aap use kuch jyada hi khane ko de rahe ho, apne liye bhi kuch bacha lo”.

“ hmmm hmmmm chal ab fut le yahan se”. I was jst seeing her. Actually I was attracted towards her. I was very happy ki the event was a three day programme so that I can see this girl again and again.

The news was like aag ki tarah fail gayi thi ki I m in love with this girl and ladke aa rahe the mere dost sab and even my bro also came to see that girl. I was like ye kya kar rahe ho be, jao kal aana dekhne its not the right time. And yes one interesting thing, I was adviced by a close friend ki not to go to the bath room or use it in the night time. Well I had already checked the bath room but was not alone and it was ok type. But I was strictly adviced not to go there. Well there was a rumur about some ghosts were there and if anyone goes there alone at night they got dead there. Hmm I will not say that I wasn’t afraid. Yes ofcourse yaar I was afraid. so after solving everyones problem I was out of there at 9 pm. Came to home.

And the next morning I had to go there early and I was not in my uniform I was in my daily use. So the other boys had also came. We had to give them the breakfast,and help them.  So we all were at the verandah moving here and there. Then suddenly that girl came out and was having a empty balti with her. Aur suno kya kehti hai wo. “ bhai log jara sunoge kya ?? ”.

“ jao be kaun iske bhai ho jo. Jao ja ke prob pucho isse. ”I said.

“ main iska bhai nai hun bhaiya ”

“haan to main hi hun iska bhai hai na ? chup chap ja aur kam kar kutte”

So the boy went to her she was in need of  water to get freshed. So the boy had to go and bring a bucket full of water. Ohhh man she was looking preety awesome. Yaar subah subah ladkiyan aur bhi khubsurat lagti hain jab wo fresh nai hui hoti. Baal bikhre hue, aankh thodi band si hoti hai aur wo kitna lazy feel karti hai. I was enjoying the scene. Jst love to see her. So after sometime we served the breakfast to them. And I had asked every girl to get ready quickly and come to our school. From today the event was starting. So after their breakfast we had our. And I came to home to get fresh and againi I headed towards school. Us ladki ke bare mein maine maa ko bhi bata diya tha ki I kind of like this girl.

So from today the exhibition was going to start. Hmmmmmm so when I enter the school it was looking great, we had made all the stalls for every students who was to show his/her project. So I was moving here and there in the school premises. I had checked my position where am I placed. So it was jst in front of that girl. I was like no yaar, this is not happening. I was kind of sad. But not giving up. So I went to her stall  there was a junior there for her, I asked him to go to my place I will take care of her. So kitne mana karne ke baad wo gaya. So I was again with her. I asked her name, from where was she. And her sir was became good friend of mine, with her, I mean next to her another girl was there from the same place of that girl and a small boy was also there right next to the other girl. I was standing infront of the stall. And if the girl had  any prob  I used to solve it. The exhibition started and the croud started to grow. And this poor girl had to explain her project every time when anyone asked about her. bechari thak gayi thi samjha samjha ke. Aur mujhse uska ye dukh dekha nai gaya to I asked her to sit down and I will explain her project to the public.

And now she was relaxed a bit she was sitting like a queen and I was like explain her stuff. But to tell the truth her project was not so good. Was not the standard to win the competition. But still was explaining her stuff, kya karein yaar was kind of like her na to isiliye.she was one year junior to me. So jo uske pass wali ladki thi she called by my name.

“  alok ”.

“ what ?? kya kaha tune jara phir se bolna ”.

“ alok kaha tumko ”

“ kyun ? ”

“kyun matlab ? ”

“ bhaiya kar ke bulana mujhe m elder than you.samjhi ”

 “ sorry to say par main  tumhari hi age ki hun aur same class ki bhi hun “

“ what sach bol rahi hai tu ? ”

That girl said “  haan she is right she is of your  age”

“  Apna i-card dikha tu mujhe “ and I went to her and see her id she was actually of my age yaar I cant believe it. but  wo lagti nai thi mere age ki, kitni choti klagti thi, kitni cute sit hi wo. But her project was sabse bekar tha there was nothing to explain to her. Wo kisi ko explain hi nai kar rahi thi. Uske pas kuch saaman kam tha . and there was song playing in the speakers. So that time adanan sami ka tera chehra was playing but it was in very slow volume, that girl said “wow yaar kitna achha gana hai par kitna kam volume mein dala hua hai, kuch karo na volume badhao na. ”

So I get to the control room of electronics dept, and asked my frnds to increase the volume a bit, so they did so. And the girl was happy too. 

 So mujhe koi bhi bulata tha to main jata nai tha. Was stick to that stall like feviquick, ha ha ha. To ladkon mein afwah bhi fail gaya tha. Aur sab meri taraf a rahe the to see that girl. Aur mere doston ne mere bhai ko bhi bulaya aur bole ki dekh teri bhabhi ko. Ha ha ha ha.so din bhar I was with her. Aur aise hi do din kab gujar gaya pata hi nai chala.

Now  it was the last day evening and the event was going to end. So it was the final time to select the winner. I told that girl ki “ yaar har jeet to laghi rehti hai. Par badi bat ye ki you participate, so don’t worry.and keep smiling ”. so the winner was declared and obviously that was not that girl. And after that a cultural program was there, so that girl was performing a dance on the song ‘maiya yashoda ye tera kanhaiyaa’. So when she step to the stage a friend of mine shouted “ bhabhi a gayi ”.

She looked at me, I was like ab kya karun ?? I asked my frnds not to  tell her like that, she will feel bad. My friends were like “oh ho why she will feel bad haan, and why you are so concern about her hmmmm ??  ”.

 “Are yaar why don’t you understand hmmm “. But they didn’t listen and were shouting wah bhabhi kya nach rahi ho, cool nice, and many things. And that girl was staring at me while dancing. I raised my hands. This is not I m doing. and after her performance everybody came to me and was saying wah alok teri wali to kya dance karti hai yaar. And after tha programe I went to her to see off. We shake hands her teacher thanks me for the help. I told that it was my pleasure doing that. And she was gone.


Now I know that you must be angry on me ki, pura story bata diya par us ladki ka nam bhi nai bataya. So friends uske naam jan ke kya karoge yaar.the story ends up there, we never met again till now.and she is out of my mind also. So just enjoy the story.but I know jo mere school ke friends hain if they read it mujhse jarur uska naam puchenge. Ha ha ha ha. Hope you all enjoy this one. More to come in the future.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.